Chapter 12

In an office room, where there are so many tables lined up facing the same way, some photos were thrown to one of a table. They were some shoots taken in an orderly moments. There's a guy in a green cap walking in one photo. In another photo the same guy was aproaching another guy in shades. He was wearing suits. A firm hand classified the photos and finally threw them in front of his table.

"Yup, this is the guy," his voice was familiar.

His hair was the same hair like he kept the same style since High School. As he sat down, he threw his police officer's badge. The name was clearly written. 'Minami Youichi'.

"Yosh! I gotta jet," Said Minami, grabbed his equipments and hurriedly walked to the elevator.

"Officer Minami, where the heck are you going?" Asked the captain.

"I found a new clue captain, it would lead us to the drug dealer's base camp we're talking about on our last meeting," said Minami firmly in a haste.

"Ah ya ya ya… that's good then," said the captain.

But seemed that Minami didn't hear what he was talking about since he already flung away.

***

On the corner of a parking lot Minami finally met Sawada and Uchiyama. Noda and Kuma was no where to be seen. Kuma was too busy with the restaurant and Noda was a good family man he needed to earn more for the sake of his children.

"I found some informations about him." Said Minami who was actually a police detective. He decided to enter a police academy not long after he failed to study abroad.

He took out a photograph and threw it to the front of Sawada's car. His eyes were pinching from the heat of a morning sunlight. Uchiyama were standing next to Sawada. This guy looked more fashionable with a black leather jacket and some shades on his eyes.

Sawada took the photo, examined it and nod. His sharp thick eyebrows were set and his eyes were staring at the photo closely.

"Yup, it's him," said Sawada short.

The guy Minami talked about apparently was the same guy Sawada told him. He even showed him the picture. It was the irresponsible boyfriend who let Natsumi carried her two months old baby all by herself with no money and all, and finally ended her life because of her financial and psychological problems.

"He was a part of one of the Yakuza family. Actually he was an outsider. But it seemed those people finally took him as their right hand to smoothen their businesses with some drug dealers from other countries." Minami explained.

"What had happened to your sister Natsumi become a part of our investigation, it was the beginning of time for him to jump to these dirty business. He needed money, he leaned on your sister and took all the things she got and made her into his slave." He continued.

Sawada is an intelligent guy since the beginning of time. He wasn't a kind of person who would do things without thinking and had his emotions occupied his clear mind. However, when it comes to his sister, somehow all the usual characters he has got were conquered by all other side of him.

"Damn this guy!" He sighed and squatted down.

"Easy Shin, control yourself," said Uchiyama.

"Let all the things be left on Minami's hand. He's our friend but he's also the authority." Uchi continued.

Sawada stood back, closed his eyes tightly and tried to get himself together.