Chapter 21

Sawada just came out from his office building. He looks more relax. He was wearing his black overall coat and putting his purple woolen shawl around his neck. The temperature was below zero that afternoon, but he already got a plan. He was thinking about taking someone to a nice dinner. He wants to make up his five years of coldness and fifteen years of disappearance to a person he always admires since High School. Somehow he felt guilty. He was not supposed to act that cold when she visited him.
The weather was colder than before. Everyone walks faster, as the cold wind blew stronger. Sawada put on his gloves while walking to the nearest parking lot where he parked his black Corvette.

"Shin!" Suddenly a voice startled him.

It was Minami. He rushed towards him with a frown on his face. He's out of breath and bowed down but trying to continue his sentence.

"Yankumi... She was abducted!"

Sawada widened his eyes in surprised, he couldn't say a word and was about to run to his car, but Minami suddenly grabbed his hand."

"No, Shin! It's our job this time! Let us handle this, okay." Minami.

Sawada looked restless. He gripped his fist and gave a strong stroke trying to get away from his own best friend.

"It must be him! That Sakurai guy got her! I need to find her!" He ran to his car, slammed the door and drove away quickly.

"Shin! Aaahhh!!" Grunted Minami.

***

The empty warehouse somewhere in Tokyo was left stranded by it's owner. From the size of it, it must have been a place where somebody put his cars or private plane to be pimped. The snow falling outside has made the place frozen cold.
Somebody grunted from one side of the corner, once in a while a shout of a man was heard and a chuckle of the other man heard along.

"Ugh!! Who are you?! What did I do? Why you do this to me?!" A sound of a female yelling heard loud. She almost screamed. It was Yankumi. Her both hand were tied strongly to a pole behind her. But somehow she managed to open the cloth tied on her mouth, but then a guard suddenly put the cloth back on her mouth left ehr grunted endlessly. She shook her head tried to fight and glared sharply as if she wanted to swallow all the bad guys one by one.

Yappari, she was always a very strong woman. Even though she was tied hard she still gave her strong glare in her face. She tried hard to fight to loosen her ties. Unfortunately they tied her too strong that he couldn't move.

"Sensei... Calm down. We meant no harm.." A husky voice replied her.

There's a figure of a sturdy man standing in front of Yankumi's face. She couldn't see him clearly for this man stood behind the opened window.
As he stepped his body towards her, she could see clearly a fine looking man with a calm looking in the eyes, his lips was as thin and nice as the nose. The bangs on his forehead covered the side of his neat eyebrows. His cheeks were as reddish from the winter cold and a bit plumped.

"He's handsome," whispered Yankumi.

Then she shook her head,

"Ah no! What am I talking about, he's a bad guy! No time for this!" Whispered her again fighting his own previous words.

The man approached her slowly, one step at a time. He kneeled down in front of Yankumi who hands were tied back to a pole that looked like a fire department's got one on the corner of the empty warehouse. It was cold. Seemed the heater didn't work well there.

"You're such a fine Lady," he touched her cheeks as he's about to loosen the tie on her mouth.

Yankumi tried to get away, she shook her head.
"Let me out of here! What do you up to?" She suddenly shouted as he take out the cloth from her mouth.

"Calm down, I just need to know why am I searched, why my man was hunted by the police. We didn't do anything, must be your boys caused all of this," the man smiled. His white teeth was neat but sharp.

"Let her go!" Suddenly there's a loud shout coming from the front part of the building,

"Sawada!!" Yankumi shout. Then suddenly all the Sakurai guards blocked him from seeing his beloved teacher. Two men grabbed his hands from the back. He tried hard to get away, the tied on his hair was loosen as he tried to escape.
He gave his best kick to the other guy in front of him and stroke his elbow to the guy who was holding him from the back. Bit unfortunately a fist landed on his face. A very strong blow that knocked him down.

"How dare you trying to stop my party," said the guy who was recently spoke sweetly to Yankumi. Yes, this Sakurai guy hit Sawada's hard oh the face until he was finally unconscious.

"Sawada! Wake up! Sawada!" Yankumi shouted to him. But she was quickly stopped by a slap on her face.

"Shut up! Now you're getting into my nerve!," This handsome man suddenly looked so vicious. Yankumi got scared but she didn't show it. She looked at him in her most disgusted glare.

"Tied them together, and keep your eyes on them! We have got no time for this!" Spit Mr.Sakurai as he left the room and flung away.