Chapter 30

The parking lot was very crowded that afternoon. It was kinda difficult to find a space and it took like more than five minutes for Kuma driving around it. He sighed as he finally found one right on the corner.

"Damn, it's hot!" Complained Kuma as he turned off the engine and wiggled around trying to get out from the car he drove.

"You slow!" Complained a voice from afar. It was Noda and Uchiyama. Apparently they were already waiting there impatiently.

"Aahh gome gome... I got to help my wife first. There's this one family complained about the service and we need to make sure that the waiter wrote the right order. It was..."

"Yamette kudasai... We don't need your explanation." Grunt Uchiyama cut Kuma's words.

"All right..." Replied Kuma as he frowned his face and pouted his lips.

"Have you seen Shin?" Asked Noda out of the blue.

"No, I thought he came here right before you guys,"

"He told us to go first, he wanted to pick Yankumi out," explained Noda.

"Aahh all right, perhaps we'll see him inside." Said Kuma immediately.

"Now let's got guys, hope there's a time for him to have a chat with us before the boarding time."

Noda, Kuma and Uchiyama hurriedly walked through the parking area to the airport passengers area.

" Umaira!!" A woman's shriek came out far from the back of some crowds,

"Yankumi!" Grunt Uchiyama, he shook his head but then he smiled. He understood that his teacher will never changed.

"Where's Shin?" Asked Noda.

"He... Is... Eeehhh?! Sawada?! Where are you? I swear he was right here with me." Answered Yankumi a bit panic.

"Gosh..." Sighed Uchiyama as he rolled his eyes. Kuma scratched his head and Noda also complained.

"Yankumi! He'll be late!" Said Noda.

Suddenly Kuma looked at another way, his frowning face turn brighter as he smiled and waved both of his hands like a child.

"Shin!" He greeted his buddy happily.

"Ah! Minami! You're here too!" Screamed Uchiyama excitedly.

Sawada was followed by Minami. He surprisingly didn't carry so many luggage with him. It seemed Minami wanted to make sure that Sawada's trip to Hawaii to see his sister was safe.

Sawada walked gallantly. He wore a black shirt with a purple silk vest around his chest. The overall hung on his shoulders. Unlike usual, this time he was wearing a pair of glasses. His hair is shorter. It seemed that he just cut his hair. With that bang, he looked stunningly kakkoi that Yankumi stared at him without blinking.

"Sawada..." She said nervously. She then hid her mouth and turned her head down and whispered excitedly.

"Kakkoii...!" Then she coughed panickly.

"Who Kakkoi Yankumi?" Kuma whispered suddenly on her ear in a playful tone and glare.

"Sa... Ah nothing! I just saw a foreigner passed by, he looked so Kakkoi, just like James Bond!" Replied her in panic.

"Aaaahhhhh.. James Bond ne..." Kuma reacted funnily.. He then giggled.

"Are you ready Shin?" Asked Noda as he approached his buddy.

Sawada Shin nodded positively. He then grinned and stared at Yankumi deeply. It seems that he wanted to ask for her permission. Yankumi blinked and smiled.

"Shin, do you remember Shinohara san?" Asked Minami.

"Aaahh!! Shinohara san?!!" Yankumi freaked out as she remembered she used to fall in love with that Police officer back then when she was teaching at Shirokin Gakuen.

"Yes, Yankumi." Answered Minami. Then he went back talking to Sawada.

"He now stays in Hawaii for couple of years for an exchange program between Japanese Police Department and Hawaiian's. You can see him when you got there. I already contacted him and he's the one who will accompany you seeing your sister. You'll be fully protected." Explained him further. Sawada nodded. He understood then inhaled deeply.

"Thanks Minami. Thank you guys. I don't know what would I do without all your help, you're all the best! Wish me luck!" Said Sawada short in a deep voice. Then he grabbed each and everyone of them one by one. As he then holding and hugging them and tapped them on the back. First to Noda, then to Uchiyama. And finally he went to Kuma.

"Kuma..." He smiled. Sawada looked at his closest buddy deeply. His eyes started to sparkle.

"Thanks buddy. I'm sorry I've been a total asshole lately." He sniffed and grabbed Kuma's hand and hugged him tight.

"Shin..." Kuma choked and sniffed, but then he grabbed his best friend's body's back and whispered.

"Good luck man, I'm happy for you" Replied Kuma.

Everybody smiled and tapped Sawada Shin's shoulders. They all wished him good luck and was happy that finally Sawada was about to see his sister again after fifteen years thinking that Sawada Natsumi had already died.

Yankumi couldn't say anything. She's always the most emotional one amongst all. She held her tears as she took out a handkerchief she prepared from home. She knew she would definitely cry. As she sobbed and sobbed Sawada Shin approached her. He took out his own handkerchief and gave it to Yankumi.

"Yankumi..." He said gently.

"Don't cry..." There's a bit sniff as he said it. His eyes couldn't hide all his mixed feelings battling inside, only this time, everything he felt is beautiful.

"Wish me luck okay, I'll definitely be back to you..."

"Thank you so much for everything, you'll always be my sensei."

Everyone stared and smiled. They sighed, it felt heavy on their chest but it's a good heavy feelings.

They all walked Sawada to the departing gate. Then Sawada walked alone inside. However, in like five meters he stopped and turned and looked back. He showed his white neat teeth and gave a big smile as he waved his hand to everyone. The biggest beautiful smile those bunch of guys had ever seen.
Aaahh... Sawada Shin finally smiled...

- The End -