Epilogue

Sawada walked through the crowd. The weather was quite hot. He was no longer wearing his overall jackets and his purple vest. The black shirt has changed to a piece of white cotton t shirt. Apparently he took it off and tied it around his waist. He walked confidently through the airport hall. The glasses are still hanging on his nose. He then stopped, took out his prescribed sunglasses like one and changed it with the one on his nose. As he kneeled down he could feel that somebody was approaching him. He looked up. A man in his fifty smiled and gave out his hand.

"Sawada Shin, hisashiburi." It was Sinohara san. He came just right in time.

Sawada looked up. Then he smiled.

"Aahh, Sinohara san, you don't change at all." Replied Sawada.

Sinohara san didn't change much. Even his hair went darker. He's still tall and sturdy, but his skin was much more tanner. He helped Sawada with his belongings.

"Are you ready?" Asked Sinohara san politely as he glared his eyes sharply to Sawada.

Sawada didn't say anything, but he nodded confidently.

***
The hotel lobby was quite big. The floor was shining and people shadows reflected clearly as they passed by. A bell boy pushed a carrier full of luggage. He was waaring red outfit with a small red cap. He smiled as he passed Sawada who was walking into the building. His eyes were scanning around. It seems he was expecting someone to greet him. As he walked down a short stairs. A girl bumped on him. The magazines she carried fell down a long with her headset, for she's quickly trying to grab her hand phone which was almost slipped from her hand. The phone almost landed on Sawada's stomach. Then He quickly grabbed it. And he did it. Yokatta, he was quite fast or the phone would land on the floor and broke into pieces.

"Ah! Here you are." Said Sawada, as he managed to catch the girl's phone quickly.

"Thank you," the girl replied shyly. She looked deeply into Sawada's eyes.

Sawada stared back at her. 'What a beautiful young  girl,' he thought. This girl looks like an Asian girl. She was wearing a pink jacket,.with a pair of striped stocking and her skin was as fair as Sawada's skin. And she got a strong glare with a pair of beautiful eyes and thick eyebrows. Somehow she looked familiar to him. However, It didn't take long for Sawada to glare at her as she quickly ran away playfully to the stairs and disappeared behind two columns to the corridor.

"Ah, you're here! A voice from behind startled him. It's Sinohara san. Today, he promised Sawada to accompany him meeting her. Finally, after fifteen years.

His feelings are kinda mixed up. Happy, nervous, excited, all collided into one.

" She can't wait to see you," continued Sinohara san.

"Let's go!"

***

"Kumai san, one more order!" A yell came out from outside. A lady was patiently waiting for her order. She was sitting on the corner with her body faced outside.

"Yankumi!" Shouted Kuma in surprise.

"Aaahhh! Kuma! This new place is awesome!" Cried Yankumi excitedly.

"Thank you! Finally Yankumi, another branch, I'm so happy, and extra more busy as well," replied Kuma smiling.

"You, is the order ready?" He asked one of the waiter in a sharp tone.

"Ah yes sir, here you go ma'am," said the waiter politely.

"Waaah, this ramen noodle looks yummy! I dig in!" Yankumi was so excited facing her bowl of Kuma's ramen.

She took the chopsticks and straightforwardly dig in the noodle and put them on her mouth. A slurping sound came out like it was the most delicious ramen noodle she had ever eaten.

"Kuma kun, this is seriously mecha mecha umaii!!"

Kuma smiled big. He's happy finally his next ramen noodle branch restaurant is opened for public. Then he waved at Yankumi and ran back to the kitchen.

Yankumi smiled, she was looking through the restaurant windows as she chewed her noodle and enjoyed the view. Then she whispered.

"Aaahhh Sawada... I hope you're happy meeting your sister there..."

***

The pool side in that hotel was a bit quiet. Footsteps heard from afar. This feet walked along the hall and finally stopped.

"From here, you're on your own." Said Sinohara san as he glanced friendly and smiled.

"She's waiting for you,"

Sawada nodded. He paused and inhaled deeply, then continued his steps. He walked slowly right through the garden. His heart was beating fast. On the side of the pool a woman is sitting nicely. She was wearing a purple dress and a big white hat. She took of her sunglasses as she looked back to where Sawada came in.

"Oni-san..." That's the first word Sawada heard from her.

He paused and looked at her deep into the eyes. It's her!

"Natsumi...?" He almost choked, he couldn't control himself and burst in tears.

"Oni-san!!" Natsumi ran to Sawada, she bumped herself to him as she hugged him tightly.

It was quite a long hug. Sawada couldn't help it. He was like forgot that he was Sawada Shin the tough guy. He finally sobbed and sobbed and Natsumi as well.

"Oh my God! Natsumi..." The feeling was so deep. His heart fluttered like there were thousands of butterfly swarmed inside his stomach.

After a bit while they finally glanced at each other. Smiles and tears were collided together. Then suddenly.

"Aahh wait..." Said Natsumi in a sniff.

"Rika chan..." Shouted Natsumi in a sweet voice. Apparently she was calling someone. A girl came out from another hall. She was wearing a headset and holding a magazine.

Sawada widened his eyes in disbelief. She was the girl who previously bumped into him.

"Oni-san, this is Rika chan, your niece..." Said Natsumi with a smile. She wiped her tears with a handkerchief she was holding.

The Rika girl approached Sawada slowly. He couldn't believe it but inside he shouted, 'I knew it!' No wonder the face looked so familiar to him.

"Hello uncle..." Said the girl smiling.

"We met outside mama," continued her to Natsumi. Natsumi smiled in surprise.

"She looks a lot like you oni-san," added Natsumi.

Sawada smiled, he was happy. He was so happy.

Next, they finally had a very long talk. Sawada took some pictures of them together with him and sent them straight away to Yankumi.

***
Yankumi took out the phone from her pocket. She stopped eating her ramen. There's a message from someone.

"Sawada!" Shrieked Yankumi silently. She excitedly opened the message and found a really pleasant surprised. There's a photo attached to it.

Sawada standing in the middle with a beautiful woman and a beautiful young girl. He's smiling really big. On the message he wrote.

'I finally met them Yankumi! I'm so happy! Thank you! Thank you so much!" Yankumi smiled then she widened her eyes in surprise as she read the last words.

"I love you! I will always love you - I'll see you soon"