Chapter 2 - Meet Summer

Autumn P.O.V.

"Hey sexy" isang cute na babae ang tumabi sa counter na inuupuan ko. She's obviously checking me out, gazing intently into my body.

I smiled at her flirtatiously

"Hi".

She was pretty, quite tall like me..she was wearing a dashing knee high black dress, her waist-long hair with luminous curls at the tip..and did I mention that I could clearly see her cleavage from way here.

Oh Well... not bad.

"Need company?" She asked while still staring at my body.

"Yeah sure" I faced her and she finally looked at me in the eye and offered me a drink.

We talked a little, flirted a little,  drank a little.. and

"Your place or mine?" she asked

"Mine" and i flashed her my million dollar smile.

Napalunok sya, halata ang excitement na nararamdaman. Sabay na kami lumabas ng  Royalty exclusive bar.

Pumara ng taxi at saka sumakay. Sa loob pa lang ng taxi ay walang tigil na ang halikan namin, wala akong pakialam kung nakikita kami ng driver o hindi. My hands exploring this sexy thing that I didn't even know the name.

Pagkabayad sa taxi ay bumaba kami sa inuupahan kong tagong apartment. Hinila ko sya papasok ng bahay, closed the door and we continued our kiss. Nagmamadali ko syang hinubaran at ganun din ang ginawa nya sa akin.

We were staring with each other's naked body and then I crushed my lips to her.

Around 3am we already finished satisfying our physical need.

Ginising ko sya "Hey wake up". She sluggishly opened her eyes "What time is it?" She asked while trying to look at her watch.

"3am, you have to leave" I told her.

"What? Papalayasin mo ako ng alas tres ng umaga? Why don't you just let me sleep until 5am?"

She protested at saka ipinikit uli ang mata.

"No you have to leave now" I seriously commanded her.

"Fine!" Galit na tumayo sya, pinulot ang mga damit, nagbihis at saka nagmamadaling umalis. Malakas na sinara ang pinto.

Yeah that was it. That was my secret activity. Atleast once twice a month I go to this popular lesbian bar and ....let just say... looking for a playmate, a one night stand.

I lazily stood up at saka pumunta ng bathroom.  Naligo ako, nilinis ko ang buong katawan ko.