Chapter 4: Helping Hand

(Third Person's POV)

"Hmmm Hmmm Hmmmm" you were humming while arranging the dolls and puppets on the shelf when suddenly one of your dolls appeared. (think of a good song that you like to hum)

"Are they really coming?" Your doll Katherine asked you.

Because you had a puppetry magic it's only a usual thing to have a human possession magic, still your magic is not that strong that's why you can't use human possession magic that easily. Only Katherine was the one you successfully had controlled.

Actually you're a gifted wizard, you can control dolls/puppets, you can even use this magic to manipulate people but because you had different perspective than the other wizards and you grew up using this magic only for work, your magic grew weaker.

"Don't worry they'll gonna show up" you patted Katherine's head.

When you heard that someone opened the door of your shop, you signaled Katherine to go inside your room.

Katherine nodded and went inside your room.

You looked at the front and saw the Natsu, Happy and Lucy who promised you to gain more customers.

"I thought you're not coming" You said to them and smiled.

"Of course we're coming, so what should we do?" Lucy was cheered up.

You started a plan and when they agreed, they started to move the clothes outside the shop.

"I don't know if this would be effective but I hope more people would be encourage to buy my creations" You said to Lucy.

"Of course this would be effective. First let's prove that the rumors are not true" And Lucy went outside.

It's already a big  help that they are helping you gain more customers.

Still you didn't ask what's their names and didn't even realize that they are from the Fairy Tail guild. (maybe it's because you're distracted cause of their courtesy towards you)

You went outside and you saw many people gathering around your shop.

"Does this dress looks good on me?" A girl said while showing the dress to Lucy.

"Of course it is" Lucy said with a smile on her face.

"Ohh (y/n)"Lucy grabbed your hand.

"This is the owner of the shop" Lucy introduced you.

You bowed down "Hello I'm (Y/n)" and you smiled at her.

"Your not that scary as the rumors says" she said.

"Well let's say I'm a bit weird" you said.

The girl smiled at you "Seeing Lucy worked here just to help you, I think she really like you" 

"Really?"

"Of course" She said.

"So Lucy is her name" you mumbled.

"You didn't know her name? Don't tell me you don't even know that they are from Fairy Tail?" the girl asked.

"Well I met them 3 days ago and I forgot to ask what's their name" And you scratched your back.

"Oh well, I'm going to buy this" and she gave you the clothes she chose.

You went to the counter.