Chapter 33: Guardian of Judgement

"Wait for me Trick" Treat is trying to catch up to Trick but he's too fast at running. 

Treat continued to ran and a small rock blocked his way and stumbled down. When Trick heard the loud noise of Treat's face smacking the ground, he hurriedly went towards him and helped him stood up. 

"I'm sorry" Trick is about to cry seeing his brother hurt because of him. "It's alright" Treat gave him a reassuring smile. 

"You two really love each other" you went towards them and pat their heads while wearing a smile on your face. 

"We're not complete if we're missing one of us" they said in unison. You just laughed at the sight you see in front of you. You still can't believe they are one of your puppets because they really looked like people but every time that thought sinked on your mind, you will always remember the dismembered arm of Nikolae. He doesn't felt any pain when he lost his arms and no blood was seen falling from it that's why your pretty convinced they are puppets. 

"Can you tell me anything about my past?" You smiled at them sweetly and they didn't hesitate to shook their heads. "Nikolae said that it's best for you to remember everything" Treat said and poked Trick, trying to get his attention. "Because we're not the cause of the lost of your memories" Trick added. 

"And we wanted for lady (y/n) to remember us by your own memories not ours" Trick and Treat looked lonely when they said those words. You understand what they are trying to say but you really wanted to remember everything. It hurts to know you have a missing part of you. You can't accept that fact that's why you are trying your best just to remember them. 

You stood up and went towards the door. The twins saw you going out and asked you where you are going. You answered them, you only wanted some fresh air. 

They looked at each other "The guardian is outside" they said. You smiled and thanked them for the warning. 

When you went outside the greenhouse where your room is placed, you saw the Guardian who attacked Gray, sitting in front of a small pond. 

Your heart started to race because of nervousness. You don't know what he might do to you. 

When he felt your presence, he looked at you and you started sweating and nervously said "H-hi"

He didn't responded instead he started to act like a statue. You went towards him and sit beside him. Birds came flying to him and rest on his shoulders.

You saw a crack on his armor that caused by you. You felt guilty on what you did to him but you remembered him fighting Gray that's why those feelings immediately faded. 

"You're one of the Soluna right?" You asked him and didn't respond. "Tell me why would you bother yourself to a person like me?" He still didn't respond. You're beggining to get mad and you suddenly shouted at him that caused the birds to fly away from him. 

"Why won't you say anything?! You're also the one who caused troubles to my friends. Tell me everything you know!" The guardian looked at you. You just realized what you did. What if he'll get mad at you? He might punch you with his -age hands and kill you. You gulped as you thought about what might happen. 

He raised his left hand. You closed your eyes and prepared yourself to his attack but instead of feeling an impact that might impailed you, you felt a hand stroking your hair. 

You opened your eyes just to see the guardian calming you down. 

"What are you doing my lady" Nikolae appeared carrying a basket full of bread. 

He gave the basket to you and looked at the guardian. "So you're here again big guy"

"You finally met Arez" Nikolae said with his formal tone. 

"Arez?" You questioned him "That's the name of the guardian of judgement you made" when he said that, your eyes enlarged and looking at him shocked to what he said. 

"That means he's also a puppet!" One after another, you're completely drained to the information appearing right in front of you. Yesterday, you learned that Trick and Treat is your twin puppet while Nikolae is your Butler puppet and right now, this? You had another puppet and that is Arez, the guardian of judgement. 

"Is there more puppets other than you? Don't tell me Soluna is also one of my..... " Nikolae cut your words "No, they are just an ordinary guild raiders" you felt relief knowing they are human beings. 

"We 4 are the only ones you made my lady. You can count Katherine as one and make it 5 of us" he said. 

You looked Arez who became a statue again. He's pretty silent not like the others. 

"He can't talk" Nikolae explained. 

"Don't think Arez is one of the Soluna. He's only doing some errands just to have a glimpse of you. The one who misses you the most is the guardian right here" Nikolae said while looking at the stoned Arez. 

"And if you'll excuse me my lady, I'm making your dinner for tonight" he said and left you with this guardian. 

You sat beside him again and try to offer him the bread that Nikolae had but he ignored your offer. You took a bite to your bread and looked at the pond full of kois. 

"I'm sorry about your armor" you said between your chewing of the bread. 

He looked at you and shook his head saying 'it's okay'. 

You smiled at him "Can you bring me back to Magnolia"

He shook his head again telling you he can't bring you back to them. That's a natural response because everyone here doesn't want you to come back home. They said this is the place where you really belong but it makes you feel uneasy that's why you kept bugging them and saying you want to go home. 

You can't just sneak and run away, it'll make a huge trouble if you ever plan and did that, that's why you kept silent and find a way to know everything from your past. 

You only need a little hint if everything that is happening right now is real, if they are really your puppets and living by your magic. If you can just make Katherine come back, everything would be that easy but somehow, you can't feel your magic at all. 

-----

Updated: September 23, 2018

-----

So I wanted to change my name in wattpad and wanted to make a real pen name as a writer. I really wanted to write my own stories but it always fail because I can't even complete it. HatSuKumi is my real player name that's why I don't think it as my pen name. As time goes by, my player name has changed and everything related to games are named by my new one. HatSuKumi is made because I wanted to become a fan fiction writer but because a part of me changed, I wanted to write my own stories with my own originally created pen name. 

So if I ever change my name, I hope you will not forget about me, the HatSuKumi who wrote the fan fictions of Gray Fullbuster. 

~HatSuKumi

(Not edited)