Chapter 46: You Should Fight For Love

"What are you doing?" Sera was there to witness Juvia slapping your face.

You are just there dumbfounded to what she did to you.

Juvia was still crying. Your body move on its own and comforted Juvia.

"I don't know what happened but you could consult anything to me" you said giving her a comforting smile but instead of wanted to be comforted, she pushed you away from her.

"Why are you..." Sera was so angry but you stopped him from saying some rude things to her.

"Is this because of Gray"

She stopped crying and that's when you hit the right spot.

"Let's talk about it upstairs" you said at her.

She followed you quietly.

You ordered Sera to make a tea for the visitor. You sat on the chair in front of Juvia and smiled at her telling her, 'It's alright, you could tell me everything'

"Juvia heard everything yesterday" she said and that's make you feel conscious.

"W-wait.... Are you still following....." you didn't finish your sentence because she suddenly shouted but not in an offensive way.

"No!"

"Then what is it?" you are confused.

"Juvia was just roaming around when Juvia saw Gray-sama with (y/n)" she said. "Juvia didn't intend to eavesdrop, Juvia was just curious" she's trying to give you a proper explanation.

"Then that means you heard about that thing" you started to felt awkward about this situation.

"After that incident, Juvia went to Gray-sama and apologized"

This is the event before the incident....

"Thanks Wendy for healing us" Erza said.

"No worries" Wendy said giving her a cute smile.

"Where's Gray?" Lucy started to get worried.

"Don't worry about it, he's outside, getting some fresh air" Mirajane said giving them a glass of water.

Juvia heard this and went outside to look for Gray.

When she finally saw Gray, she called his name.

"Gray-sama" Gray looked at the person who called him and his expression changed when it was Juvia calling him.

"Why are you here?" he's tone is pretty cold.

"Juvia wants to say sorry" Juvia felt guilty about everything that happened.

"Go tell it to the person who needs it" Gray is so cold towards Juvia.

"Juvia loves Gray-sama so all Juvia did is for...." Gray snapped out from it, getting angry and shouted at Juvia.

"If you love me then why do you have any intention on hurting others? Why would you choose (y/n) of all people! You know she's weak, she cannot fight you back!" he got mad and all she can do is look down.

"Don't look at the ground, look at me!" When Gray said those words, Juvia started crying.

"If you don't have any excuses then get away from me"

The real thing is Gray was just angry because he can't protect you at that time. He felt worthless when he heard you screaming in pain. For him , it hurts for him so much because all he can do is watch a friend of him getting hurt.

"Do you like (y/n)?" Juvia chose to stay and questioned him.

"What do you mean?" Gray was starting to get confused.

"Gray-sama is the only one who is hurt so much. Does Gray-sama loved (y/n)? Or does he just felt responsible for it?" Juvia was asking a ton of questions to Gray.

"She's my friend that's why I'm only worried about her. I felt responsible because I'm the reason why this conflict started." He said back at Juvia.

"Then if Gray-sama doesn't love (y/n) then give Juvia another chance to love Gray-sama"

"I won't" Gray said with a flat tone.

"If your feelings is only existing to burden others then stop it before a new conflict happens again. You already knew I can't love you the way you loved me. As much as possible I will stay away from that path. Please give up and never talk about this thing ever again" Gray said and was about to leave when Juvia started shouting at him.

"Juvia won't give up her feelings! Juvia loves Gray-sama more than anyone else in this world! Juvia is going to be a person capable for Gray-sama. Juvia won't give up!"

And the only response Juvia got from Gray is "Suit yourself" and he walked away.

"That's pretty rude" you said as you listened to her story.

"When Gray-sama finally cooled his head off he told Juvia that he can't return her feelings. Even a little attention, Gray-sama can't give it to Juvia." Juvia is so down about what happened.

"And so" she suddenly stood up and pointed at you.

"Don't go telling yourself you don't have place in Gray-sama's heart. Gray-sama doesn't realized his feelings yet and Juvia is certain than Gray-sama loves you. Don't give up and fight for love" Juvia made an inspiration speech to you.

That made your heart fluttered and all you can do is say these things back at her.

"Don't make my hopes up. He already said I was only his friend and...." Juvia looked mad at you and stopped your negativity.

"If Juvia said you had chance then you had chance" Juvia said making the negatives disappear.

"Juvia is only here to tell you that so bye" she said and went downstairs.

'Then what was that slap for?' you thought about her slapping you earlier.

She went downstairs not even hearing your thanks and you decided to catch up to her and also went downstairs.

"Juvia!" you called her.

She looked back at you and you told her "Thank you" with a bright smile plastered on your face.

"Don't go thinking that Juvia is rooting to your love life. If this means Gray-sama being happy then Juvia will be happy as well" and Juvia left your place.

Juvia used her time to tell you about fighting for your own feelings. She's here to cheer you up but she's embarrassed to admit it to herself.

You're happy that Juvia is not thinking about being your rival of love anymore. She changed and you're really happy about the outcome.

"But still..." a thought came to your mind.

"It's not that easy to confess" you said to yourself as you started blushing.

-----

Updated: November 7, 2018

-----

(not edited)