Chapter 44: Sorting out your Feelings

"I can't think anymore" you said being exhausted of thinking about any new ideas for your clothes.

Sera slapped your head with a paper and started lecturing you again.

"If you can't think of anything, you're not going to earn enough money for your living expenses" he said while looking at you with an intense look.

"But I'm already tired"

It's already been a week since the Team Natsu left Magnolia. They got some job for them to own money and while you are at home, complaining about how tiring for you to think about any new ideas.

"I just don't have any mood" you said while facing the desk.

You heard Sera sighed.

"If you are not going to do your job..." Sera is saying this seriously "Then go outside and get some fresh air. It'll make your mind at ease for a while." He said and throw you out of your shop.

"What am I going to do?" you questioned yourself and started walking.

Atleast before he pushed you out, he gave you some money to spend.

While walking, you heard someone calling for help because her cat cannot get down from the tree.

You looked at it with a bit of amusement because it is like it was straight out from a normal story plot.

Because you don't have anything else to do, you helped the girl getting the cat from the tree.

It's not easy as you expected and when you are about to get the cat, it scratches you before surrendering to you.

You successfully got the cat with a little bruises in return and the owner thank you.

Another trouble came up and you helped and you helped until you got exhausted.

"What am I doing? Am I some kind of hero or something?" You said catching your breath.

You sat on a bench to relax and looked at the paper doll that the kid gave to you when you helped him fold some origamis for his friends.

You used your puppetry magic and make the paper doll move. The paper doll started dancing in ballet and didn't notice a kid watching you it.

After making the paper doll dance, the kid clapped his hands and his eyes are full of amazement.

"You're pretty good miss" He said still clapping his hands.

"Ahh thank you?" you thought he would leave after seeing the performance of the paper doll but it looks like he wants more.

"Do it again" he said.

You're thinking of what you are going to do next to impress this kid in front of you and realized he was carrying a robot toy so you asked him if it's alright to use it as an object of your puppetry magic and made it move.

"Woah" his yes is filled of amazement.

"Let him dance" you made the robot dance but a little bit different from earlier because you thought it would be awesome to see a robot breaking dance.

When the performance was done, the kid clapped his hands loudly.

"How did you do that?" he asked you curious of how you made them move.

"It's my magic, see" you let out a string to his body and demonstrated how you used it.

"I can control your body like this" you made him raised his hands and also made him spin around.