Chapter 23: Another Offer?

You looked at the back and saw a tall guy. He sticks his tongue out.

"Do I know you?" you asked him while smiling. Seeing a Fairy Tail mark on his tongue, you thought he's from Fairy Tail, nothing bad would happen.

"You are the one who made the puppet show right?" He said while his tongue is out.

You nodded as a response.

You didn't expect that he would lean forward to you.

"Hmm......" he was examining your face. He's so close to that you lean backward and avoid his gaze even if you don't see his eyes.

"Don't scare her"  And a girl appeared to the scene. She is wearing a glasses and her hair is light brown. She's also wearing a green dress but too revealing that her cleavage can be seen and her fairy tail mark was located on her right side of her bust.

"You're such a cute young lady" She said while coping your face. "Such soft skin too" 

"I heard that you earned an offer from Mavis" And a light green haired guy appeared. To think you could meet a guy who has a long hair. It likes he came out from a musical theater.

"Why did you reject her offer?" And finally, a guy with a blonde hair appeared who has a scar on his right eye.

"Why would you concern yourself to my answer? Did I do something wrong?" You don't know what's going on. Appearing out of nowhere after you rejected Mavis' offer.

"You just slip a good opportunity!" You can see that Freed was frustrated to what you did.

"Let Laxus explain everything" Evergreen tried to calm down Freed.

You looked at them one by one. As you looked at the situation, you somehow figured out what's going on.

You don't know them but you remembered them on your puppet show. The guy who has a scar on his right eye was the one who gets you on your nerves when you are performing. Realizing it, somehow your getting nervous.

"Even if you are close to Team Natsu, I was about to recruit you in our team if you didn't reject Mavis' offer" Laxus said.

"Why would you recruit a weak wizard like me?" That started to your curiosity.

They are emitting a strong aura and you knew just by looking at them that they are strong especially this blonde dude who has a scar. 

"I'm intrigued to what you can do. Something is inside you that has not yet awakened" Laxus explained.

"If you become one of us, the power you are holding inside would definitely awaken" Laxus lend his hand. He wants you to join them.

"Like I said I don't want to join anything" You said with a calmed tone.

"I  don't even know all of you" you said and smiled at them. "If you could, introduced yourself first" you said.

"That makes sense" Freed agreed to what you just said. "I'm Freed Justin" He said

"This is Evergreen" Freed pointed out Evergreen "Nice to meet you" She said and bowed down.

"I'm Bickslow, want to see my babies" He said while his still sticking his tongue out.

"I'm Laxus Dreyar and the four of us are the Thunder God Tribe" he said.

"Woah, your team name is so cool. So that means, you Laxus guy has a Lightning magic? So cool" you said admiring his magic.

"You're really weird" He said.

"People often said that, maybe not?" and you hesitate for a second.

"To think that someone like your team was already ready to recruit me as one of your team mates if ever I become one of Fairy Tail wizards. It's really cool but as I said earlier, I'm not into guilds and I prefer becoming a strong wizard all by myself even if it's impossible" you explained to them.

"You missed a great opportunity" Laxus said.

You know already that by rejecting Mavis offer was already throwing an opportunity. You knew that all along but still didn't hesitate on rejecting her. Consequences would follow up but as you said earlier, you don't know what the future holds and what would happen next.

"I need to go right now. I'm really sorry on turning down your offer. I think you really chose the wrong person here" you smiled at them "There are too many wizard out there that is worthy than me" you said.

You bowed down and went inside the guild to get Katherine and also see Sera if he's already doing great.

"She's right" Freed agreed to what you said before leaving.

"Still as you said Laxus, she has something that other wizard's don't have" Freed looked at Laxus.

"I think she resembles Bickslow's magic"

"You are wrong Freed" Laxus is in his serious mode.

"I want to grasped her magic and awaken her if possible. I just didn't expect for her to reject that proposal" 

------

"What an exhausting day" you said as you jumped in your bed.

"I'm tired" you said while your face was facing your bed sheet.

You turned around and looked at the ceiling of your room.

Many things happened today. A great opportunity that you just threw away but didn't regret anything.

A team who appeared and wanted to recruit you as one of them. Didn't know their goal but you thought it was a good thing on rejecting their recruitment.

You sighed as you think this things. You just wanted to have a normal life when you got here in Magnolia. You are already happy making dresses and puppets for your puppet shows but that all change when a kid you are closed with die in a blink of an eye.

You are not the only one who felt resentment to what happened but also the people who lived in that village too. They are still leaving in fear.

After the battle between Fairy Tail and Soluna, you thought that the case of the child being killed is not their crime. You thought that they are not the culprits because of how they act.

Dominating the world is their goal and dominating those people is easy so why would they killed someone like a kid who doesn't have any connections to their real goal?

"That's make my brain more confused" you said to yourself by just thinking about it.

"I need some rest. This is not me at all" 

You get up and looked at faced your window. When you are trying to look at the outside to see if anyone was still awake in this hour. 

There's no one in the outside right now. You looked at the sky and saw the bright moon above. It relaxes you to see the stars blinking in the wide sky.

After making yourself comfortable, you lay down and closed your eyes so that you could sleep and prepare for tomorrow.

-----

Updated: December 31, 2017

-----

(not edited)