Chapter 10: Guild Raiders

(Third Person's POV)

"Get some rest" After Gray said those words, he left you alone on that room.

Looking at the ceiling makes you comfortable.

You tried to close your eyes and take some nap but after 5 minutes, you can't still sleep.

You tried and tried but you can't sleep until your stomach growled.

You get yourself up out of the bed but your head is still aching.

You endured the pain cause you're hungry and got yourself out of the room.

While trying to find Natsu and the gang, you heard a different voices coming out from the hall.

You tried to sneak a peek and saw a different guild members talking to the gang.

You decided to go out and ask if where to get some food when you heard something that disturbing for you.

"So this organization exist" Erza said with a serious expression on her face.

"Are you sure they are not a guild?" Natsu asked to a person with a messy brownish spiky hair (Hibiki)

"They are the one who introduced themselves as an organization not as a guild" A guy with a dark hair and tanned skin said to them. (Ren)

"The thing that really is disturbing is all about them killing wizards. They wouldn't even spare their comrade's life" a cute blonde haired guy said. (Eve)

As you heard that guy saying those words, you started to feel a bit scared. 

"The reason we're here is to warn you about this secret organization" Hibiki said with a serious expression. "They are even called the Guild Raiders" Hibiki added.

"As a guild  raiders, we are one of their victims, luckily they hadn't successfully killed one of us" Eve said as his body started to shiver.

"Are they trying to raid us next?" Lucy was worried.

"That would be possible" Makarov said.

"Do you have any info about the guilds they raid?" Makarov asked.

"They started to raid small and weak guilds, even ruin the towns where a guild was located." Hibiki said.

"The worst part is if they encounter a weak wizard or human, they'll kill them without hesitation" Eve added.

You started to notice that you can feel a different aura coming from the Team Natsu. They are in rage.

You are even scared to the thought that if they started to target Magnolia and Fairy Tail, there would be many people who's lives are in danger.

'I don't want that to happen'  you thought as you continued listening.

"It's rare to see that Ichiya is not here with you" Natsu said to them.

"Boss is badly hurt as he fought the bad guys" Ren explained.

While continuing on listening to them, your tummy growled. They didn't heard it but you felt embarrassed to the noise that your stomach made.

You are about to leave when someone called your name. "(y/n)"

You turned around and saw Mirajane behind you.

"What are you doing here? I thought you are resting inside?" Mirajane said.

"I felt hungry that's why I went outside to find some food" you said 'But ended up listening to them'