Chapter 5: Night Job

(Third Person's POV)

You bowed down "Thanks for the help" You said to them.

"No problem (y/n), we did this cause you're a good person" Lucy said with a cheered tone.

You looked around. The clothes that you made was almost sold out.

"At least you corrected the rumors" Erza said.

"Yup and I'm glad that I, being a so called controller of people was now corrected" You said while you are doing a gesture like you're controlling them.

They laugh except for Gray. You poked Gray.

"What?"

You let out a smug smile while raising your eyebrows.

"You little crazy......" He grabbed your cheeks and started to pinch it hard.

You were teasing him and he click the bait.

"Stop that you're hurting her" You heard a cute voice coming from the counter.

"Hiyaahh" You saw Katherine jumped from the counter and kicked Gray's face.

You started to burst in laughter.

When you stopped laughing, you looked at them and they looked at you back saying 'what's this? Can you explain?'

You started to laugh again when you saw their reaction.

"Don't you ever dare touch (y/n) again." Katherine said (hearing a cute voice) "Blehh" She stick her tongue out.

"Katherine" You called her.

She looked at her "I told you not to go out right?" You carried Katherine.

"But he was hurting you" She said (cute voice)

You sighed and looked at them.

"This is Katherine, the doll I made when I was still a kid" You introduced Katherine.

"So you had a doll that can talk" Erza said.

"I can make my doll and puppets talk like they had their own minds" You said.

"But only for a moment not like Katherine" you added.

"In short your magic is useless" Gray said.

"I grew up making puppets and dolls. I started making dresses when my father died." You explained.

"That's not even a reason" -Gray

"I think she was trying to say" Erza looked at Gray "She grew up doing things not involving her magic, am I right?" Erza looked at you to clarify if she was right.

You nodded "And Katherine was the only doll that I successfully made use of my human possession magic" you added.

"(y/n) the time" Katherine said.

"Oh, right" You put Katherine down.

"Thanks for the help everyone" You bowed down "I need to go" You said to them.

"Come on Katherine" You looked at them and signaled them to go out cause you'll gonna lock the shop.

"Sorry I really need to go there" you said to them.

"It's ok" Erza smiled.

You smiled to Erza "I promise that I'll treat you for food" You said.

"Did you said food?" -Natsu.

You snickered to Natsu's reaction and nodded as a response.

"See you next time" You said and left.

You ran as fast as you can so that you can catch up to the train.

When you are already in the station, you sighed in relief cause you catch up to the train that would travel in 5:20 in the afternoon.

You sat down and put Katherine on your lap.

When you are already in your destination.

You ran until you saw the park were you will perform your puppet show.

Your panting and catching your breath when you got there.

"Inhale..... Exhale" Katherine said.

"(Y/n)" A woman called you from afar.

She walked towards you. "Are you ready?" She asked.

"Wait, let me take a deep breathe" 

You sat down on the ground and looked at the children who gathered for your puppet show.

This is your night job. 

When you are new in Magnolia, the shop that you renovated was not that successful as you thought it would be that's why you searched for a job that would fit your current job right now.

While you were searching, a woman asked you if you are interested to do some little shows.

Coincidentally, she was searching for a person who could do a puppet show. You agreed to her and that's how you started your night job.

The place you are right now was a small town near Magnolia. It was not part of Magnolia that's why you need a train to get here. The time you would spend just to get here is almost an hour.

When you are already relaxed, you went in front of the children.

You opened your bag and get the 2 stars of the night.

Their name was Trick and Treat. (Imagine that Trick has a pumpkin head puppet and Treat has Candy head puppet)

You started your story. The kids are listening to you closely.

"Trick was a stubborn brother while his little brother Treat was a kind person" You started the story by introducing them.

(I will not finish the story, only the intro) 

When the story was done, you can see on their faces that they are wearing a smile.

You smiled as you looked at them.

"So this is why you are in a hurry" And Gray appeared.

"Why are you here?"

To be continued.....

-----

Updated: November 13, 2017

-----

Does anyone know about the game Catherine?

I don't know what I put to a doll's name when the game came up.

I used the Katherine (The girlfriend) not the Catherine (the succubus) maybe cause I would have an idea that the doll would be a slut looking doll that's why it's a no no (even Catherine in the game was really a good looking one)

If you know this game and thought about this game when you saw Katherine's name, comment down.

I hope you like this chapter. (listening to B-pro and Utapri songs while writing)

(not edited)

~HatSuKumi