Chapter 35: Sleeping Beauty

You don't want to be pulled along by Ura but you just go with it even if you don't like it. You're a bit reassured to know that Arez is behind you that's why even hating what she's doing, you can still feel protected in some ways.

You went to the base of the Soluna. You felt uneasy when you finally got inside and the raiders has their eyes on you. You looked around and creeped out to the people inside it. This is the least place you didn't want to go to because this is the enemy's base.

"Look who's here" you saw Heros, walking towards you while wearing a creepy smile.

He looked at Ura but Ura just rolled her eyes "If you're just here to do some awful stuff then get lost" Ura is pretty pissed right now.

"What did I do? I'm just here to look at the condition of this little princess" he said with a mocking tone.

Ura was not amzaed to what Heros is saying and ignored his silly talks but she was stopped when he grabbed her hand.

"Hey don't ignore me" he was doing a puppy eyes to make Ura pity him but it's not that effective and instead she just brushed Heros' hands effortlesly.

"I will be rough if you keep pestering me" Ura glared to Heros. You are completely scared to what might happen next. What if this will end up to be a fight between them?

Having that thought, you looked at Arez who is just behind Heros. He looked back at you and nodded as he tried to say 'There's nothing to worry about'

When Ura finally realized you are scared, she sighed and looked at you "This is normal" she said and let out a long sigh.

She ignored Heros and kept her ears closed to what Heros is babbling about when she didn't respond to any of his insult.

You went to a greenhouse similar to the place where you are currently living. This is located behind their base. You're confused to why you are sent here, to why you are forced by Ura just to go to another greenhouse. Do Soluna liked greenhouse that much?

Ura is not saying any word. You silently went inside and when you finally got in, you saw a beautiful guy with a blonde hair sleeping in the middle of the greenhouse.

He was laying on a bed full of flowers around him, it's like he's dead.

"Is he dead?!" you are starting to get hysterical seeing a dead body.

You felt Ura's hand slowly getting of your wrist and looked at you with her popular poker face.

"You want answers? He will guide you" She pointed out the sleeping beauty in front of you.

She left without saying any words after that. You also didn't notice Arez disappeared too. Maybe he sense the part that this will be a private time for you that's why he left but don't worry, he's just outside, guarding.

"H-hello?" You tried to call him but he didn't answered.

You slowly walked towards his bed, trembling of the thought he's dead.

When you are finally in front of him, you slowly touched he's cheeks and you felt relief when it's still soft and not decaying.

You put your head to his chest if you can hear any heart beats of him instead you bumped something hard inside his chest before you can even try checking his heart rate.

"That hurts" you said while touching your reddish forehead.

Without thinking you unbuttoned his clothes but one button has left when you realized what you are just doing. "I-Im sorry" you said while you closed your eyes.

'This is embarrasing, what did I just do? What if he thinks I'm a pervert' you thought not thinking about the fact that he's unconscious.

You slowly opened your eyes to button up his clothes again when you saw a round thing in his chest. The thing is, he has hole in his chest and a crystallized round thing was in it. This thing was supported by a hard type of metal so it will not fall down.

"W-what is this" you carelessly touched it and a spark appear.

"O-Ouch" you fell down and looked at your hand. A cross scar appeared in both of your side of your hands. Your head started to ache and put your hands in your forehead.

You felt a liquid gushing through your forehead and when it dripped down from your chin, you saw blood.

"W-what's happening" A sudden pain strucked your head and you started screaming.

Your body became numb while you are succumbed by the pain. Your sight started to become white.

You are still screaming not knowing what is happening. You wanted to cry for help but no words is coming out from your mouth. You wanted to cry but no tears is falling from your eyes instead blood is flowing from it.

"No!No!No!" You screamed and screamed until you heard a voice coming from in front of you.

That person touched your cheeks and said "So you're finally awake Hime-sama" and that was the last word you heard after losing consciousness.

-----

Updated: September 29, 2018

-----

So it finally started. I don't know anything if you already predicted this right from the start you read the chapter about Mavis' hunch.

What do you think will happen?

Anyone who doesn't know what Hime-sama means. Hime is a japanese word and if this was translated it will means princess. Sama is a honorifics that would fit to Hime. It means that sama is used to a person who you respected more and who you admired the most. This is also used for people who are higher than you. I'm telling this to people who are not aware of this terms.

Sorry if I haven't been updating daily like what I really wanted to, I have bunch of things to do in school and I wasn't been updated in anime lately because all I did is reading manga and playing games. I honestly confessed that sometimes I forgot to write a new chapter because I'm so engrossed on playing and reading and also, a problem has appeared and it's a bit unbearable to deal with it at first but somehow I calmed down.

I'm going to tell you everything about my reflection and my resolve on the next chapter. The next chapter wouldn't be anything related to the story but somewhere in my heart is telling me to share this or else, my head will go around the circle again. I hope it'll not be a bother.

~HatSuKumi

(not edited)