Chapter 7: Preparation

(Third Person's POV)

 "This is the worst" You sighed "I can't think of anything" 

*thud* your face was on the desk.

"Ughh" right now, you are like a living dead.

"Don't get stress over that thing" Katherine was sitting on your desk, while her legs are swaying back and forth.

"But it's already three days and I can't come up anything" you sound tired.

Katherine stood up and she crossed her arms while looking at you with a serious expression.

"And you know that they didn't visit you on those days so why stress about those things"

She was stating the fact, still this is what you thought why you stressed up things.

"It would be nice if you had already come up anything than they will appear in front of you and you can't even give them some results" You reasoned out.

Katherine sighed. "You're not even like this before" She said and sat on the edge of the desk.

"And I don't even know why I'm suffering like this" You mumbled.

*Bell rings* You were surprised when you suddenly heard the bell that was on top of the door of your shop.

Because you were startled, you stood in surprised and hit your foot on one of the desk's legs.

"Ouch!" You were crying in pain.

"Hello?" you heard a voice coming from the store.

"Coming!" you shouted and hurriedly went outside your room.

And you went outside not noticing that your still wearing your pajamas.

"I would like to buy this" The girl said and gave the dress she chose.

While checking the price, the girl in front of you was staring at you.

Her stare was awkward that's why you asked her if there is any problem but she only shook her head. You are a bit confused but didn't mind it after getting a paper bag and put the dress she bought inside.

"Thanks for the patronage" You bowed down.

When she left, you sighed.

"You didn't even notice" Katherine appeared. "Of what?" She looked at your clothes and that's when you realized your still wearing your pajamas.

"Did I really went outside looking like this?" You asked Katherine and she just nod as a response.

You laughed to yourself "You little crazy woman" You said to yourself.

*Bell rings* You heard the bell rang again. You are about to turn around when you heard Gray's voice.

"(Y/n)" he called you.

"Wait! don't come near here" You started to panic when you saw Gray entering your shop.

You sat down and hid behind the counter.

"What are you doing?" Katherine asked.

'I don't even know'  you thought.

Earlier you were laughing to yourself cause of your pajamas and right now you panicked and hide when Gray appeared. 

"Turn around" You said.

"Why?" Gray was confused.

"Just turn around" you said.