Chapter-3

Areum's P.O.V

I slowly removed my hand from his powerful grip.Seeing him so weak and sad was kinda depressing.He was murmuring something but all I could hear was 'Don't leave' and 'sorry'.I opened his wardrobe and took out a small towel.I brought water in a bowl then kept the wet towel in his forehead.After that I decided to cook some porridge for him.Since I lived alone since little I am good at cooking.I don't know why I was working so hard but I tried my best in cooking.After it done I returned to him room with a bowl full of porridge and a glass of water.He was sleeping peacefully but he must eat something so I slowly shook him.He tiredly opened his one eye.

"Now what?" his voice was so husky.So hot.

"Actually...I brought you some porridge.It's not good to stay hungry when you are sick." I don't know why I was nervous.

"I don't want to" he turned to other side.

"Yah!Do you want me to shove it into your mouth?If not eat it.Fast" I shouted.

"Aish!!Okay okay I am going to eat it" he said as he got up.Good boy.

"Feed me" he commanded as he closed his eyes.

"Mr Jeon I can clearly see your two hands so you can eat it yourself" I glared at him.

"I don't have energy so can't you help me?" he smiled showing off his cute bunny teeth.Wow!How can he even change his character so fast?

"Okay okay" I sighed as I beagn to feed him and he was smiling like a child who just got his favorite toy. <sigh>

Finally I finished feeding him.I was about to take the dishes to the sink when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Thank you" he said as he looked down in the floor.WHAT?Did I just hear him thanking me??

"I couldn't hear it Mr Jeon so would you please speak louder" I smirked as I tease him.

"I said Thank you.Thank you for taking care of me." he said as his cheeks turned pink.How can he be so cute and rude at the same time??

"You are welcome" I smiled as I went out.

After washing the dishes I went back to his room to check his temperature.He was sleeping so I slowly touched his forehead but it was still hot.He is not getting any better.He needs to take medicine.

"Why are you so hot?" I sighed as I look at him.

"Even I don't know why I am so hot" he slowly smiled.Oh my god!He was not sleeping??

I slowly smacked his head as I walked out of there.I was blushing.After that I started searching for the first aid and I finally found it but there was medicine only for headache or body pain.Looks like I have to go to buy it <sigh>

"Jungkook,I am going to buy some medicine so just take care until I get here,okay?" I said as I grabbed my phone and purse.

"Now?In the middle of night?In that dress?" he threw me a bunch of questions.Wow!Is he worried?

"Yes!Right now.I saw a pharmacy not too far from here so I'll be quick." I was about to get out when he shouted.

"Let's go.I'll go with you" he said while getting up.

"Stop.I swear I'll kill you if I see you out of the house.You'll be staying here until I get back."I  was about to get out again he shouted my name.

"Now what?" I glared at him.Without answering he walked towards me and took my phone.He dialed something then gave it back to me.

"If something happens then call right away" he said as he went to his bed. Unknowingly a smile crept in my face.Now he is acting sweet?

I walked out of the house and made my way to the pharmacy.Aish!I am being really kind today.I watched my phone and saw the saved number whose name was 'Hot oppa' seriously this kid.Finally I reached the pharmacy.An old woman was there but she was taking care of some medicines so it took a while for me to get back.Finally I went back.I opened the door and was surprised when I saw Jungkook in the living room with shoes on.He was resting him head on the sofa.Was he about to pick me?I shook my head removing my thoughts as I woke him up.

"Mr Jeon,I am back" I said as I smiled.Slowly he opened his eyes and looked at me.Is he still dreaming?

"Oh!Why were you late?" he asked finally waking up.

"The old lady was busy so it took some time.By the was what were you doing here with your shoes on?" I teasingly asked him.

"It's not like I was worried about you.I was just..just...trying on my new shoes" he whinned like a child and went to his room.He really is a kid!!

I brought the medicine and a glass of water then followed him.I handed him his medicine then like a good boy he followed my order.I sat on the chair next to his bed then after making sure he was asleep I walked to the living room.I threw my body on the sofa as I closed my eyes.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I suddenly felt thirsty so I woke up.I checked my phone and saw a message from Namjoon hyung.

'Jungkook~ah looks like it'll take time since there was some problem so make sure to take care of yourself.Don't be too rude to Aereum.'

I was feeling a lot better than before.I thought my head was about to burst but looks like the medicine worked.I locked my phone as I walked out of my room.I saw Aereum sleeping on the sofa,curled up like a little puppy.How can this girl be so carefree?

"Areum~ah you should sleep on the bed." I slowly poked her.

"Unnie~Stop it" she was softly giggling.She looked so peaceful and cute.I studied her face properly and realized how beautiful she actually is.She looked as if she---Jungkook you better stop!

The next thing I did was really surprising.It even surprised me.I carried her bridal style then placed her in my bed.I decided to sleep in the guest room.I never let others sleep in my bed so she must be thankful.Since she helped me I'll let her use my room.

She is really making me do things,isn't she?

So guys here's the next chapter!!

I hope you were not bored >.<

This cute bunny wants a lot of votes and comments

This cute bunny wants a lot of votes and comments.So make sure to give this story a lotes of love <3