Chapter-10

Areum's P.O.V

"Until now...1 2 3 -group name- Thank you" we four bowed as we watched the people cheering for us.

"I am...so happy" Bora unnie broke into tears as soon as we reached our waiting room.

We hugged each other as we smiled happily.Finally we debuted and we just did our first live performance.I was really nervous but when I saw the people cheering for us I completely forgot about my nervousness.The staffs were happy and some of the unnies were even crying for us.We are really like a family in Big hit.Even though I was having a hard time this month,it finally paid off.

"Girls you should hurry to your dorm and change.We are going to have our company dinner tonight." one of the staff unnie smiled.

My members started cheering because it our first company dinner,I couldn't smile.Company dinner means I have to face Jungkook again.It's been a month since we last talked.He was busy preparing for their comeback while I was working hard for my debut.He hasn't even messaged me since then.I don't want to see his face ever again...but somehow I miss him.

"Yah!Are you there?" Min Jee unnie waved her hand infront of my face.

I looked at her,puzzled.

"I said let's go" she said as she pulled me with her.

Finally we reached our dorm.I was really tired so I took a hot shower.After that I changed into a simple white shirt and blue jeans.After we got ready we went to our destination with our manager oppa.After we reached there we walked to the reserved room.It was quite a big room.We didn't order a lot because we were on our diet but we were having a lot of fun with each other.

"May we join you?" someone suddenly asked so we turned back and found Bang pd-nim.

We stood up and bowed at him.

"Please join us" I said as we greeted.

He walked inside as 7 familiar faces followed him...not 7 but 8.It was a girl.She was totally pretty and she was dressed so feminine.She looked like a celebrity.

"Areum~ah" Taehyung oppa shouted.

I looked at him and he was smiling brightly.I smiled back at him.He was one kind of happy virus,a cute puppy.That's when Jungkook noticed me.Our eyes met but I quickly looked away.

"You know her?" Bang pd-nim chuckled as we all sat down.I was sitting of Jungkook and that unknown girl was sitting beside him.I hate myself for sitting here.

"Ahh Nae.We are really close." Taehyung oppa commented as I stayed quiet.

"And Congratulations girls!We watched your performance and you were the best.Monster rookies indeed!" Hoseok oppa showed thumps up while Bnag pd-nim smiled proudly.

"So why don't you introduce your friend" suddenly Seokjin oppa said.

"Oops I forgot." Jungkook scratched his head as he cleared his throat.

"So she is Im Sarang,my childhood friend and Sarang they are -group name-" Jungkook said.Wait why is the name so familiar?

"Hello" she shyly smiled.She was totally pretty.

"We have heard a lot about you from BTS oppa.They were true while talking about you.You are really pretty." Hee Young unnie commented and DANG!I rembered. She is he same Sarangfrom the phone call.

"Thank you" she shyly looked down while Jungkook kept on teasing me.

Everyone was having fun eating and talking with each other.I had no appetite to eat watching Jungkook and Sarang acting like a couple.Honestly they looked really good together,like a match made in heaven.She was feeding him and was forcing him to feed him.I could feel Jungkook staring at me sometimes but I never looked at his direction.