Chapter-31

Jungkook's P.O.V

"She was suffering from fucking depression" these words from Minjae kept on ringing on my head as I cried harder.

I couldn't even imagine my life without her.At first I thought I would be okay with just watching her form far away But now I realized that I was so wrong.I already miss her.

"Jungkook you need to calm down.Everything will be okay so please calm down." I heard Namjoon hyung's worried voice as he stroked my back softly.

"Everything will be okay?Bullshit." I chuckled sarcastically.

It was way past our concert time but we were all here crying our eyes out.Everyone was feeling guilty for their actions but I was the one with the most guilt.I couldn't be there when she was suffering.I couldn't be there when she needed someone beside her.I wasn't there to hug her when she was scared.I wasn't there to make her smile when she was crying.I wasn't there to tell her how much I loved her.At last I wasn't able to protect her.

"OPPA!!!"our attention diverted to the certain person who just shouted fucking loud.

"OPPA!LISTEN TO ME!PLEASE!JUST ONCE!" she was trying her best to shout as the guards kept on pushing her back.

She looked desperate so Seokjin hyung stopped the guards and passed her a mic.

"Oppa!" her voice now sounded low and shaky.She suddenly started crying.

"We never knew that we hurt you so much.We never realized how much we hurt you.We couldn't feel the pain you all felt because of our small mistakes." she spoke despite her cries.

Of course we were shocked.I couldn't tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing.I looked at the crowd and they all were standing with their head facing to the ground.

"We all thought that you were only ours.We didn't realized how selfish we were despite you giving us so much love." Hyungs beside me suddenly started crying.

We knew Armys loved us a lot but today I could feel their love myself.I could feel how much they loved us like we did.I could feel there care.I felt the strong bond we shared.....like a family.

"We forgot you all are humans too and you are totally allowed to date.We really gave you a hard time,didn't we?"

I continuously shook my head,trying to tell that they only gave us happy memories.I wanted to tell them that they were the reason I could smile everyday.We don't even know where we would be if they were not here with us.

"We are sorry.We are really sorry."

"So now run to her.Tell her you are sorry,actually 'we' are sorry for hurting her.Tell her we miss her and tell her how much you love her.Tell her she didn't so a crime by loving.Loving isn't a crime." my breathing stopped as I looked at the beautiful Army bomb ocean in front of me.

"Don't worry about anything else as we'll be standing right beside you.Even if you hate us because of this we'll always love you and support you.Armys loves BTS and they'll always love you."

I started crying as I heard their beautiful words.

"I can never hate you.No matter what I can never hate you all.Meeting you all was the biggest gift god gave to us.We love you.....really.....a lot." I honestly said between my cries.I couldn't help but cry with them.

"Gwenchana Gwenchana!!!!(It's okay)"

Suddenly one of them shouted and soon all of them were saying It's okay.I stood up as looked at the beautiful white ocean in front of me.I suddenly felt more secure than before.I finally smiled sincerely as I watched them.Thank you.