Chapter-15

Areum's P.O.V
It been about 10 days since my 'Ignore BTS' project and I am doing quite good since my unnies are helping me out.We go for our practice earlier than before and we eat our lunch earlier too.BTS oppas are really busy nowadays so I think it's a good thing after all.At the beginning I was a complete mess.I locked myself in my room and all I did was crying my eyes out.My unnies were worried so I told them 'everything'.They were squealing like teenagers when I confessed my feelings for Jungkook but when I told everything about the messages and Sarang,they were so ready to beat the crap out of him.But now I am 'okay'.I am okay physically but mentally I am still hurt.I miss him.

"You should cheer up girl" Bora unnie said as she pulled me into a warm hug.

"You've got us" Min Jee unnie commented as she joined the hug.

"How could you leave me alone?" I saw Hee Young unnie pouting so I pulled her into our family hug.Thank you for being her for me.

"Let's go" I said as we walked outside our dorm.We have a interview to attend so we are heading there.

"Hello everyone.We are Aphrodite." We bowed down as we introduced ourselves.There were other idols and actors present there too.

"You must be close with BTS so how are they in real life?" that was the first question for us.I again remembered the message and I felt like crying but I had to control my emotions.I felt a light squeeze on my hand so I just nodded to Min Jee unnie.

"Yeah.Actually there are not so different in real life.They are friendly and caring.They are a great inspiration to us." Hee Young unnie answered while I faked a smile.

"What is BTS upto nowadays?"
"Are BTS members closer to trainees?"
"I heard BTS are handsome without makeup so is it true?"
All the questions were related to BTS oppas so we were feeling uneasy We tried our best on answering the questions.

"I am sorry if I sound rude but would you mind asking them questions about them?" Suddenly I heard a voice beside us.I turned my head and that voice belonged to Min Jae sunbae.

"They look totally uncomfortable you know" he added and God knows how thankful I was to him.Finally after apologizing to us she asked us questions about us.
After a few more questions the interview ended.I was looking for a certain person to thank him for his kind gesture.

"Min Jae sunbae!" I called for him when I saw his back.He turned back when he saw me.

"Umm...you may not recognize me but anyway Thank you sunbae." I smiled genuinely.It's first time in a while since I smiled like that.

"To be honest I know you.I've been interested in you for a while" he said as he brushed his hair back with his fingers.'He is so cool' I thought.I quickly look down since I found myself staring at him.

"How about a coffee treat?As a thank you gift?" He suddenly asked.A coffee treat?that doesn't sound bad.I need a break after all.I nodded as I smiled at him.Then we exchanged numbers so he would text me the time and place.Soon we bid goodbye since we had another schedule.

"Unnie do I look good?" I asked as I looked at the mirror.

"You look fabulous.I am sure Min Jae sunbae will be head over heels for you" Bora unnie commented as she smirked at me.I just shook my head as I sighed.Actually I just wanted to wear a simple t-shirt with jeans but when my unnies found about the coffee treat they doll me up.

"You should thank me dear" Min Jee said as she did some dramatic poses.

"Atleast he is better than Jungkook" Hee Young unnie said but her eyes widened when she realized her words.Bora unnie was about to punch her already.

"It's okay guys" It's not okay.I faked a smile as I made my way out.

"Areum-ssi" I heard Min Jae's sunbae calling me.He was standing in the parking lot of our building since there would be no fans there.

"Wow.Just like your name you look totally beautiful" he said as he checked me out.I was embarrassed so I chuckled awkwardly.

"You too look...handsome" I curse myself as I didn't sound sincere at all.I was about to walk towards him when someone pulled my wrist harshly.

"Why aren't you picking up your phone?" Jungkook.I looked at his angelic face which was full of anger at the moment.God I missed him.

"Kim Areum!" He called me with an annoyed tone.I was brought back to reality.I wanted to shout at him and beat the crap out of him but look at me,I felt so weak from his touch.

"Jungkook oppa!" I heard a voice and that's when I was brought to the harsh reality.I remembered his message.He was never mine after all.'We are madly in love with each other' I remembered those words.
I angrily shoved my hand away from him and turned to Min Jae sunbae.I smiled at him as I made my way towards him when I was pulled again but it was softer than before.

"Is something wrong?Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked.His voice....it's like music to my ears and it was pleading me not to leave him.I don't know why he is like this when he clearly told me to stay away.Anyway you didn't do anything wrong Jungkook.You listened to your heart.The problem is me.

"Excuse me but she is getting late for her   date" I heard a familiar voice.Min Jee unnie??!!She removed his hand from my wrist and for the first time I saw Min Jee getting angry.It's wasn't a favorable view....at all.

"I fucking want to kill you right now but I swear I'll kill you if I saw you near her again" Min Jee unnie said with a dark tone.Wow did she just swear?Jungkook gulped as he looked down.

"You forgot your phone pabo.Go now and enjoy" her expression changed in a second as she handed me my phone and pushed me and smiled at me.I simply nodded and made my way to the car.

"Is everything okay?" I heard Min Jae sunbae asking.

"Ah yeah" I tried to fake a smile but I felt my tears dropping already.

"Looks like it's not" I heard him mumbling but I shook my head.That's when he stopped the car.

"I'll be here to comfort you so you can cry your eyes out" he said as he pulled me in a warm hug.Like a magic spell I started crying.I didn't care about my makeup nor hair.I was thankful to Min Jae sunbae as he stayed there with me while patting my back the whole time.Little did I knew that there was also another person who was hurt and carving for my touch.

Hello from the other sideeeeee!!lol
Anyway I want to dedicate this chapter to 7 most precious boys❤️BTS❤️
Congratulations for winning the daesang award and breaking another record❤️❤️
I am so proud of  my boys😭😭❤️I hope they get more amazing awards in the future❤️❤️

Hello from the other sideeeeee!!lolAnyway I want to dedicate this chapter to 7 most precious boys❤️BTS❤️Congratulations for winning the daesang award and breaking another record❤️❤️I am so proud of  my boys😭😭❤️I hope they get more amazing awards...