Chapter-8

Areum's P.O.V

It been two days since I haven't seen this idiot's face.I heard they were currently in L.A for their concerts and I was thankful because I had no idea how to face him after that 'incident'.However he still sent me messages which I never replied.I don't even know how he got my number.I told my members about whole Jungkook's incident because we never kept secrets with each other.Eventually they will find about it anyway so I just told them myself.I told them about the dinner too except the last part.If I did,they could have teased me to death.

"Yah!What are you thinking so deeply?" Bora unnie asked as she waved in front of my face.

"Oh!Nae?What were you saying?" I smiled.

"Let's go to eat dinner pabo" Hee Young unnie said as she softly smacked my head.

"You two go ahead.I'll come with Min Jee unnie" Bora unnie said.Min Jee went to the restroom but she hasn't returned yet.Why is taking so long?

"Yah!" suddenly Min Jee shouted.

"Speak of the devi---" Hee Young unnie was cut off when we saw tears in her eyes.

"Unnie!What's wrong?" I shouted as we ran towards here.

"Our debut....it'll happen in a month" she choked as she hugged all of us.Did I just hear right??!!

"UNNIE!!Really??!!" I shouted as she rapidly nodded.

"FINALLY!!" Bora unnie tightened the hug.

"Unnie you are not joking,right?" Hee Young unnie couldn't believe.

"I am telling the truth,stupid" she chuckled as we all of us hugged each other.Then suddenly Min Jee unnie burst out crying.Then like a chain we all started crying.

"Finally!We worked so hard for this moment" Bora unnie cried.It was true.We practiced endlessly for this moment.

"Let's work hard and show them what we have got!" Hee Young unnie shouted.

"Fighing!!" we shouted together,smiling warmly at each other.

Finally after our emotional moment we went to eat dinner at the regular place where we often went.The old lady from that shop was really close to us and treated us like her daughter so when we told her about he news she was jumping in happiness.

"Aigoo,I am so proud of you all.Eat all you want,it is my treat today" she said.

We all were seriously happy.It's like our best day of our life.After eating we bid the ajhumma goodbye and headed towards the dorm.We decided to sleep early to regain our energy and practice harder.

I took a quick shower then jumped on my bed.I was really tired.I checked my phone and saw messages from Jungkook.Actually they were stickers either tucking their tongue out or doing some funny faces.In short,he was just teasing me.

AR:'Yah!Do you wanna die?' I finally replied.

JK:Wah!Finally you replied.

AR:Were you messaging me to tell me that?

JK:No.I missed you :(

What the heck is wrong with this guy?I blushed as I hit my pillow.Sorry pillow-nim

AR:Yah!Do you like me?

JK:Are you out of your mind?That would never happen.

Jerk!

JK:Or it may happen?

WHAAATTTTTT??Is he confessing?

JK:No,it is impossible.