Chapter-21

Areum's P.O.V

"I can do it" I have been mumbling it to my self since god knows how long as I roamed around my room.I am nervous as heck since today is Sunday,the day of our first date.I looked at the mirror for the hundredth time already.I was quite satisfied with my look as I worked hard on my makeup and hair.It wasn't too much but enough to make me glow.

My unnies went out as it is our day off.I lied to them for the first time telling I was busy today.I didn't wanted to lie but yeah I did it anyway.The door bell rang so after looking myself at the mirror for the last time I took my bag and opened the door.As soon as I opened the door I was welcomed by Jeon Jungkook who looked fucking handsome in just a plain white shirt,blue jeans and timberland boots with a black beanie.It's so unfair that he looks so good in just some plain outfit.He eyed me from top to bottom,checking me out as he smiled.

"I wonder how you look pretty in everything you wear.You look beautiful." he winked at me.

"You look good too" I smiled as I walked out,locking the door.

"Let's go then" he pulled me as we interlinked our hands and we walked to the parking lot.

"Wow!You brought a car?" I asked in awe as I looked at the beautiful car in front of us.

"Yeah.I borrowed it from my uncle for our date." he smiled as he showed his cute bunny teeth.

"So where are we going?" I asked Jungkook who was drving the car right now.

"To my uncle's resort.He is currently abroad so it is closed right now.I asked him if I could visit there and he agreed.Hyunbin samchon will be there to help us" he showed a small smile.

"I am sorry since I can't take you out like normal couples do." he looked sad as he said those words.

"It's okay pabo~yah.I am more than happy to go with you and I am glad that you worked hard for it" I grabbed his free hand and softly caressed it.

"Really?" he asked like a small kid and his eyes were sparkling.

I nodded and I could see him smiling.I know we can't go on a date like normal couples and I understand so it's completely okay.Finally after driving for like two hours we reached the place.It was seriously like a place in my dream as the resort was located in the middle of a small jungle and with beach in the front.

"Wow!I love it" I jumped excitedly as I hugged him.I finally realized what I was doing so I pulled back and stood there uncomfortably.

"You should do that more often you know" he smiled as he pinched my cheeks softly.

Then he grabbed my hands and we took a short walk in the jungle.It was really peaceful and I really loved it.

"I wish I could come here every time I had a day off but I can't" I exclaimed sadly as we walked hand in hand.

"Let's do that.Let's come here together." Jungkook smiled.

"Really?" I shouted excitedly earning a chuckle from Jungkook.

"If I can see this smile of yours then why not" he smiled.I know it's totally cheesy but hearing these words from Jungkook just made me feel more special.

After that short walk we went inside the resort and it was really beautiful.We watched some movies as we cuddled together and we even cooked foods together and fed each other like newlyweds.We even sang songs for each others and danced like crazy,laughing at each other.I was really having one of the greatest time of my life.

"I've got something for you" Jungkook grabbed my hand and we walked outside.

We were already walking for 15 minutes and finally reached the place.It was located at the opposite side of the resort,in the middle of the beach was a long tower from which we could enjoy bungee jumping.But not me because I was scared of heights.People thought I was Miss Perfect but of course that's impossible you know.I was totally afraid of heights.

"Let's go" Jungkook shouted excitedly as he grabbed my hand.We slowly climbed the stairs and I was already freaking out.We reached at the top.

"Hello samchon!How are you?" Jungkook greeted a man at his late thirties as they hugged each other.

"I am totally fine.What about you?" he chuckled Jungkook as they broke the hug.

"I am fine too samchon and Thank you very much for coming today although it was your holiday." Jungkook smiled.

"No no,it's totally fine.So it is her,right?" he asked as he eyed me.

"Ah yeah.Areum~ah meet Hyunbin samchon.He is my samchon's friend and he manages everything in the resort and samchon she is Areum" Jungkook pulled me closer.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook eyes me worriedly when he saw me.

"You look pale" he softly caressed my cheeks.

"Actually...I am afraid of heights" I muttered as I grabbed his hands.

"You should have told me before pabo.Let's return." he said but I shook my head.I know how excited he was for this so I don't want to ruin it.I want to do it....at least for him.

"Are you sure?" he was worried so I cracked a small smile as I nodded.

"Hello samchon.Nice to meet you and please take good care of us." I bowed down as I grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"Nice meeting you too dear.Are you really okay?I mean if you are not feeling well then we can return" he worriedly patted my back as he cracked a small smile.

"It's really okay" I smiled.

After that he tied some ropes around us and he walked down to get the small boat ready for our landing.

"You can jump now!" I could hear samchon shouting after few minutes and my heart beat was increasing.

"Are you ready?" I felt Jungkook softly holding my both hands.I nodded as I closed my eyes,facing downwards.I am so ready to die.

My heart was about to come out and I was sweating.'I can do it.It'll just take merely one minute.Let's do it!' I was trying to convince my brain but teeee,there was no connection.

"Areum look at me" I heard Jungkook's honey like voice speaking so I slowly moved my head upwards and peeked but my eyes widened when he suddenly kissed me.It was totally different from the first time that he kissed me.It was passionate yet it was filled with love.I could feel all his sincere feelings that he wanted to convey.

"I love you" he whispered as we broke the kiss.It was like a music to my ears and I wanted to hear more of it.I stood there frozen at his sudden confession.

"So I'll protect you" he added as he smiled and that was the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

That's when we jumped.I didn't feel scared as I had Jungkook beside me,holding me close to him and I am sure this time,I heard him right.It wasn't my dream after all.

Hello guysss!! So yeah here's the next chapter.

I hope you liked it and feel free to read,vote and comments lol.

So my school is starting soon so I don't think I'll be able to update daily but yeah I'll do it when I have time and I am sure you'll wait for me -wink-

I am being creepy so I am going lol

Anyway I missed you and I love you all.....a lottttt > <

Bye byeeeeeeeeeee