Chapter-4

Areum's P.O.V

I woke up when I felt the sun rays kissing my face.My eyes immediately widened when I found out that I was lying in Jungkook's bed.I quickly got off from the bed and ran outside but stopped when I found Jungkook sleeping in the sofa,peacefully.A genuine smile crept my face when I realized that he must have carried me to his bed.So,he does have a heart.

After taking a short shower,I changed into my dress.I put Jungkook's dress in his table after folding them.I didn't wanted to wake them up as they must be tired so I left a short note explaining that I am returning to my dorm.

So now here I am practicing our choreography since our debut is coming closer.We were really thrilled and excited but somehow nervous too.When I returned in the morning the unnies were really worried.Bora unnie almost killed me but thank god our manager made some excuse that I had to go to the hospital to meet my so called aunt.As we were practicing someone came knocking to the door,grabbing our attention.

"Bang pd-nim said that he'll be here in 15 minutes so please get ready to show him your performance" she smiled as she walked away.

OH MY GOD!We were never informed about this.

"Shit!What should we do??" Hee Young unnie started freaking out.

"Ouch!" she shouted when Bora unnie smacked her head.

"No cursing girl." she rolled her eyes as Hee Young unnie gave her a playful smile.

"So let's try our best" Min Jee unnie smiled.I always thought Min Jee unnie was really cool because I never saw her freaking out.She was always cool about everything.

"Hee Young~ah you should take care of the dance steps at the second verse and Min Jee focus on your breathing while singing.Aereum make sure to do your part well.So let's do it." Bora unnie said as we cheered.

After few minutes we went to the place where we were called.We were surprisd when we found a small stage and so many people came.Not only Bang pd-nim but many had come to watch our performance.Since this was the first girl group debuting under Bighit entertainment all of us were excited,mainly Bang pd-nim.He was really a kind and outgoing person and treated us as his daughters.We never felt afraid of him but at this moment he looked so serious that we suddenly became nervous.All of the Bighit staffs were there including the managers and some had even brought some lighsticks and balloons to support us.We smiled upon seeing it.

"1!2!3! Hello everyone,we are Bangtan Girls"<a/n:I wouldn't think of better one.Sorry guys> we gretted. It was our group temporary name.

"We thank you all for coming and we'll make sure not to diappoint you.Please enjoy." Bora unnie smiled.

Without delay we started dancing.

<a/n:I decided to use Blackpink's As if it's your last but this band is not Blackpink :) >

 [Verse 1: Bora]
Neo mwonde jakku saenggakna
Jajonsim sanghae aega ta
Eolguri tteugeobgo gaseumeun gyesok ttwieo
Nae momi mamdaero andwae eojireowo

[Verse 2: Min Jee]
Neon han jumui morae gata
Jabhil deut jabhiji anha
Neon swibji anheun geol geuraeseo deo kkeullyeo
Nae mami mamdaero andwae eoieopseo

[Pre-Chorus: Hee Young]
Jigeum neoreul wonhaneun
Nae sumgyeori neukkyeojini
Neol barabogo isseodo
Missing you
Seotun nal won't you set me free

[Chorus: Aereum]
Baby nal teojil geotcheoreom anajwo
Geuman saenggakhae mwoga geuri eoryeowo
Geojitmalcheoreom kiss haejwo naega neoege
Majimak sarangin geotcheoreom

[Hook: Aereum]
Majimakcheoreom mamamajimakcheoreom
Majimak bamin geotcheoreom love
Majimakcheoreom mamamajimakcheoreom
Naeil ttawin eopsneun geotcheoreom

The song finished. Everyone's face was unreadable.We four looked at each other,gulping but we smiled when we heard clapping.All of them started clapping with a huge smile on their faces.I couldn't describe how happy I felt.After that short happy moment we started to perform our individual performance.I was supposed to perform at last so I stayed at backstage waiting for other members to finish.Bora unnie was singing,Min Jee unnie was dancing while Hee Young unnie was rapping.Soon Hee Young unnie's performance ended and it was my turn now.All of them got good remarks which made me more nervous.

"You can do it"

"You worked hard.Show them."

"Good luck!" they all hugged me wishing me luck as I made my entrance to the stage.

I looked at the crowd.They were all smiling at me,anticipating my performance.The song started playing and that was the moment when my nervousness vanished.I didn't care what people were thinking or talking.I just danced as I enjoyed it.Dancing was always my passion and my dream.I danced when I was happy or sad or excited.It meant a lot to me.The song stopped and my dance ended.I turned to the crowd and their mouth were 'O' shaped.Only after few seconds they started clapping and cheering and it was louder than I expected.Bang pd-nim also had a satisfied and proud look on his face.

"Wow!I knew you were good but I didn't knew you were this good.Looks like you are ready to debut but make sure to work hard." he said.

"Thank you" I bowed down as I smiled.

"How about singing?Do you sing?" he asked.

"Ah yes!I sing and I rap a little" I replied.

"Please sing a song then.I would like to hear it." he added.

I took my guitar form the corner and sat in a chair in the middle of stage.

"I'll be sining It's you by Henry sunbae" I introduced the song as I managed the mic and guitar.

Baby I'm falling Head over heels
Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel
Wish I was holding You by my side
I wouldn't change a thing cause finally it's real

Tryna hold back You oughta know that
You're the one that's on my mind
I'm falling too fast Deeply in love
Finding the magic in the colors of you  

I looked up and unexpectedly my gaze landed on Jungkook!Somehow the smile on his face right now is mesmerizing.I hate to admit how hot he looks just in a plain white shirt with his wet hair.

 You're the right time at the right moment
You're the sunlight keeps my heart going
Know when I'm with you Can't keep myself from falling
Right time at the right moment
It's you
You, it's you
You, it's you  

The whole time I started at Jungkook and he did the same.The song ended and he was still staring.His smile changed into smirked so I quickly looked away.Gosh!Why the hell I was even staring??Jungkook,you are really annoying.I hate you!I hate the way you annoy me,how you make fun of me,how you tease me and how you are so annoying yet so attractive.....

So here's the next chapter guys!I had a lots of assignment to complete but today is Mr Worldwide handsome a.k.a Kim Seokjin's birthday so I still wrote this chapter for him :) .So this chapter is dedicated to him lol.

Anyway Happy Birthday Jin <3 .I hope you remain healthy and happy throughout your life <3 Saranghae <3

I hope you remain healthy and happy throughout your life <3 Saranghae <3