Sarang

(a/n:This is not an actual chapter.Looks like I completely forgot about Sarang so I had to write this lol.)

Sarang's P.O.V

"Can you tell us why you did it?"

"Please answer us."

"You were Jungkook's friend,weren't you?"

You ask me why I did it?Obviously because I was so blind in love.

Reporters everywhere,asking me questions and I was already getting sick.Move out already!

"So you are saying that Sarang trapped you.Am I correct?"

I quietly listened as the producer blamed me for everything.

"Ye...ah she injected me with some drug and filmed a video of us sleeping together.I was against her but she blackmailed me saying she would post that video online."

In fact you are the one who betrayed me.

He was trying to make others pity him and in fact he did it.

Against? Ha! you were carving for my touch.

"So she made you help her in modelling?" the police officer asked and that fucking bastard nodded.

So if you didn't knew then I am a model but things didn't worked out for me.

"I helped her a lot with some photo shoots and commercial."

It was not even that much.

"She even asked me to release some videos."

My eyes widened at his statement.

Shit Is he revealing that too?

"She asked me to release these videos and some other too in the past." he said as he took his phone out and showed him.Betrayer!

"Oh!Isn't this the video that stirred the whole words?Thta's Jungkook and Areum." one of the police officer exclaimed and all of them started watching the video.Yes it is and I was the one to post it.Such a coward,right?

"Wow!You are completely messed up,aren't you?Wow!I can't believe his own friend betrayed him." the police officer rubbed his temples.

Betrayed?I was just so in love that I wanted him.

"You'll obviously be jailed for few years now.It'll be decided in the court tomorrow."

"Mr Lee,please take her inside the prison."

I slowly got up and I was taken inside the prison.Mr Lee locked up the door and now I was all alone again.I was already hating this.I want to go out.Please somebody help me.

Without even realizing tears started falling from my eyes.I knew I wasn't in the place as I was the one who chose this path but I was hurt.....and scared.I acted as if it didn't affect me but deep inside I was scared.

"Sarang someone came to visit you so you can come out for some time." the same guy from yesterday opened the door for me.

It was already morning and I was just waiting to get called to go t the custody.

"Who might it be?" I asked more to myself since I had no idea who it was.

I slowly walked out as I had no energy.The food here sucked so I didn't have any appetite to eat.I walked to the waiting room and I slowly opened the door.

My eyes almost came off when I saw the person who came to visit me.Jeon Jungkook.

"Hi~" he softly waved his hand.Fuck!I missed him.

I took a seat in front of me but I couldn't face him.I couldn't even lift my face up because god knows how much he went through because of me,actually 'they'. There was a moment of silence between us and neither of us spoke a word.

"Here!Areum sent it for you since it is getting cold.The officer said it was okay for you to keep it."

Jungkook broke the silence as he passed me a bag.I opened it and my eyes started tearing at the sight.It contained some sweaters,socks,gloves and scarfs.I could feel guilt taking all over my body and I started crying.How could I even hate such an angel?

There was a small letter inside.I unfolded it as I read it.

'Dear Sarang.

I know we were never in good terms but I am sorry for hating you even without knowing you.I know how much it hurts and how painful it is when the person you love doesn't love you back.I know you feel lonely and scared but hang on.Don't be scared,okay?Let's eat dinner together once you return.I'll be waiting.'

I didn't even realize the tears that fell continuously until Jungkook passed me a tissue.Again there was silence beside me crying silently and Jungkook softly patting my back.

"I am getting married." Jungkook again broke the silence.

"I am sorry I couldn't return your feeling and because of me you had to go through this shit.I always took you as my best friend and that will never change.So just make sure to take care of yourself and return soon,okay?" Jungkook softly pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back as I'll be seeing him after a long time now.I'll miss him.

And thank you.

Finally I've decided.It is too late for me to realize it but I have decided to let Jungkook go.He was never meant for me and I was happy that Jungkook still considered me as his best friend after all those bullshits.I'll just stay happy for him and I am glad that he met such a kind girl who loved her so much.....much more than me.

"I hate myself for hating Areum.She is such a precious human being and please thank her for me.Thank you for still calling me your friend.I am sorry for causing so much troubles for you two but I  truly congratulate for your marriage.Congratulations."

I smiled at Jungkook as he smiled back at me.I stood up and I walked to the door to leave the room but I stopped when I remembered some thing.

"Make sure to love her forever and never let her go."

I am planning to write an epilogue but I don't have any idea so it may take some time😅So I hope you wait for me😉
Anyway as I told in the beginning this chapter is based on Sarang so I am sorry if I failed to reach your expectations😅😅
But I still worked hard for it so I hope you enjoyed it😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️
So I'll meet you all in the very last chapter now😊😊😊❤️❤️😍😍
Until then anneyoung!!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Wo ai ni😂😂❤️❤️❤️💟💟💟😍😍