Chapter-18

Areum's P.O.V

These two days was like living in a hell.I couldn't eat nor I was able to sleep.When I laid down to sleep I could remember the kiss and hence I could break down and cry all night.I felt like I was already losing weight since we had schedules all day and I didn't eat.My unnies were getting worried.I couldn't explain them what happened so all they did hug me and comfort me.Our makeup unnies were having a hard time hiding my dark circles.They were worried too but I lied to them saying that we've been watching a really sad drama so I cried a lot.I am thankful for my members for helping me.I wonder when I'll stop becoming a burden to everyone.

"Are you feeling okay?" Heeyoung unnie asked worriedly as she caressed my back.I gave a small smile and nodded.To be honest I was feeling quite dizzy from the morning but I didn't wanted them to worry so yeah,I lied.

"That's my girl" Minjee unnie smiled as she hugged me.

"So let's go and slay them" Bora unnie shouted as we did fighting.

We all checked our outfit and mic.I really liked today's outfit as it was not too short nor revealing but just perfect as if it was made for us.Finally we made our way to the stage.We are currently going to perform 'I am the best' by 2NE1 sunbae and our debut song which we prepared for Golden Disk Award.The music started and as always we did our best.However I felt my head spinning.I tried to control my breathing as I took long breathe.I couldn't sing and I could barely dance.My members must have noticed it so they would check on me time to time.Finally what felt like hours the song ended and my legs gave in.I fell on the ground.My members gasped as they ran to me.I barely stood up and by the help of my unnies I made my way backstage but now I couldn't walk.I fell down as my mind went blank along with my view.Thank god for letting me complete our performance.We worked hard for it.

Jungkook's P.OV

I am still regretting for what I did two days ago.I was so angry and jealous when I saw Areum talking to that guy that I lost my control and I kissed her.I regret my actions but I don't regret kissing her.I loved how her lips were so soft and sweet.However I still feel angry to myself since I made her cry and hurt?But I don't understand how I hurt her

"Don't you think something is wrong with Areum?" suddenly Yoongi hyung spoke and we all looked at him.We were currently at our waiting room.

"I was thinking the same thing.I feel like she is avoiding us." Jin hyung added.

"It's already been a week now." Jimin hyung sighed.

"I miss her" Tae hyung commented and he looked sad.

"Oppa" we heard Sarang calling us but we ignored her since we were so engrossed in our talk.

"Jungkook,did you fight with her?" Namjoon hyung asked while I simply shook my head.

"If she fought with Jungkook then why would she avoid us?" Hoseok hyung said and that made sense.

"What if---" Jimin hyung was cut off when Sarang suddenly shouted.

"OPPA!" her eyes were full of rage and anger.

"Why always her?Why always Areum,huh?Even when we eat,play,watch movies or anything you god damn always talk about her??Can't you fucking see me?!!" she laughed bitterly.We all got surprised because the Sarang we knew was not like this.Some of them even gasped when they heard her cursing.Thank god we are alone right now.

"I know her to stay away from you!You should do the same!!" she finally shouted and now I felt my blood boiling.I was the one getting angry.I harshly grabbed her two shoulder as I shook her.I was too mad to think she was a girl.

"Tell me.Tell me what did you tell??!!" I shouted and she looked terrified.Nobody has seen this side of me so my hyungs were surprised too.

"I told her to stay away from you all since she has been causing troubles for you.I told her she was a burden" I clenched my fist as she said those words.

"And I told her you love me" I almost punched her when she said those last words but instead I punched the wall.

"Yah!Jeon Jungkook!" Namjoon hyung pulled me as he tried to calm me down.I was breathing heavily and I was trying so fucking hard to calm myself.

"I don't know why you did it but if you do it again I swear I'll kill you forgetting that you are my friend." I glared at her.

"It's because I like you!!" she suddenly shouted making us completely shock again.The hyungs were shock too but they decided to leave us alone.

"I know why you did it but as Jungkook said it'll not be good if you lay a finger on her again.She is a very special person to us and she is never a burden.Never." Yoongi hyung said and I knew he was mad by the way he looked at her.

"And I like her better than you,you pig" Taetae blurted out as he followed Yoongi hyung.I could have laughed at his words but I was too mad right now.

"I am so sorry Jungkook.I'll never do it again.Please forgive me."Sarang cried as the members left the room.

"I am so in love with you that I want to make you mine.I love you so much that----"

"You only care about yourself,Sarang" I sighed.

"Since we were young you were always selfish.You did what you wanted not thinking about others feeling.You are just selfish." I could see her shocked eyes as I said those words.

"I like you.I like you but just as a friend.I like someone else already,actually I love her.Unlike you she is beautiful inside out." I smiled at the thought of her.

"I am sorry but no.That's my answer" I said as I left the room.I felt a bit bad but she needs to learn her lesson.

Finally after making my hair I joined my hyungs.I simply nodded at them and promised to explain it later.After that the award show started and we simply enjoyed the performances as we danced along them.After what felt like hours it was Aphrodite's turn.I smiled as I was about to see her,Kim Areum.You are making me crazy,aren't you?The music started and we all stood up to show them our support.I smiled as I saw her but my smile dropped when I saw how tired she looked.She didn't have the same smile as before and she was taking heavy breathe.I knew something was wrong.Her members were checking on her time to time too.It hurts my heart when I see her in pain.I felt a light squeeze on my hand so I just gave a small smile to Yoongi hyung who was beside me.I finally sighed in relieve when their performance ended.The fans were cheering for them but my eyes widened when I saw her falling on the ground.I almost ran from my seat but Namjoon hyung was quick enough to pull me.

"There are many cameras watching so stop yourself kookie~ah"

I clenched my fist unable to do anything at the moment.Now I just want the show to end.Just wait for me princess.

You must be thinking 'FINALLY!!" and yes finally they found out about it.I am too happy for them lol.
So as always I hope you enjoyed it❤️❤️
I don't think it was as boring as other chapters so....umm....yeah lol.
Please give a lots of love and support with vote and comments hehe

Do you all remember this dance???!I don't remember how many times I died watching this -nose bleed- So I'll meet you in next chapter

So I'll meet you in next chapter.Bye bye love❤️❤️❤️