Chapter-16

Areum's P.O.V
"Are you really okay?" I heard Min Jae sunbae asking me worriedly.

"Yeah.Thank you sunbae for everything and I am sorry to ruin your shirt" I gave him a small smile.

"I think you should call me oppa.Sunbae sounds too unfriendly." he commented.I softly chuckled as I nodded.

"So where are we going for coffee?" I broke the silence.

"My house"

Soon we reached Minjae oppa's house.He thought it would be safer here so I agreed.I made myself comfortable in the sofa.

"You can wait here.I'll go and make some coffee." He said as he removed his coat.

"I think I should be the one making it?" I hesitantly asked.

"Your presence is enough" with that he left.I wonder how can he be so straight forward.I had nothing to do so I just read some magazines.I was quite surprised when I saw so many hate articles about Minjae oppa.It was related to his poker face during someone's speech or something related to that.I wonder how stupid can people get?

"I think you should stop frowning while looking at the article." I got back to reality when I heard oppa's voice.

"I am amazing at getting hate you know so it's not a big deal" he placed a cup of coffee infront of me as he took a seat beside me.

"I think your freaking annoyed poker face is the main cause.You should stop that." I said with a serious face and I got surprised when he suddenly started laughing.He was handsome since the beginning but when he smiled he looked more lively and comforting.

"Oppa!You should do that often" I dramatically gasped while he gave me are-you-crazy look.

"You should smile more often.He look damn handsome." I smiled.He was taken aback but finally cracked a small smile.

"It'll be quite hard in the beginning but believe me you'll get used to it.I'll help you.I know some good jokes you know." I was again surprised when he chuckled.

"Oppa!I haven't told my joke yet" I poted and he started laughing.Soon I joined him and we laughed like crazy persons.

"Oppa I had a lots of fun today.Thank you." I bowed down a little.We were currently at the parking lot of our dorm.He was quite stubborn to drop me so here we are.

"I should be the one thanking.Thank you for making me smile after almost decades." He said as we both chuckled.

"So when are we meeting again?" I looked at him confused.

"It would be sad if we end our friendship here you know.So let's have dinner together.It'll be my treat." He waited eagerly for my answer like a small kid.

"If it's your treat then Sure.Let's meet
Up when we don't have a schedule.Anyway I'll be going oppa." I bud him goodbye.Suddenly he grabbed my wrist.

"Just to let you know that you are totally beautiful.Not only your face but your heart is beautiful too" I gave him a small smile as I knew what his real intention was.He was trying to make me feel better and it helped me somehow.I bid him goodbye as I walked inside the dorm.

"So how was your date??" I didn't even enter inside and I could already hear Bora unnie's freaking loud voice.

"Unnie it wasn't a date you know" I commented in a bored tone.

"Anyway tell us what happened?" Heeyoung unnie was the next one to shout.

"We went to his house,talked,drank coffee,laughed and back here I am" I said as I threw my body on the sofa.

"So boring" I glared at Bora unnie.
After that I took a long shower and changed into comfortable pajamas.We ate dinner together.It's been a long since we ate Minjee unnie's hand made food and they were too delicious.She really is a Miss perfect.I would date her if I was a guy but too sad that I am a girl.
"Unnie you are the best" I smiled at Minjee unnie and I would see the other two sulking.They are totally cute.

"Aigoo my little child" Minjee unnie smiled as she patted my back.
Soon after eating we did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.We all laid on the floor as we were totally tired. We were talking about random topics when I saw Minjee unnie day dreaming.She had a blank face which was her habit which she did when she was thinking about something.

"Unnie is everything okay?" I asked her worriedly.Now three pairs of eyes were looking at her.She took a deep sigh.

"I told you before,right?I feel something weird about Sarang" we looked at her confused when she just shook her head and showed a small smile.

Third person's P.O.V
"I am going crazy.I mean if there is something wrong then she should talk to me,right?" Jungkook expressed his frustration to Sarang who just faked a smile at her.Jungkook was breaking inside.He wasn't just able to show it.

"Oppa,I think she likes the guy from earlier.She was watching him so lovingly." Sarang said as Jungkook tightened his grip.

"Is that so?" Jungkook was feeling defeated.

"Yeah so just let her go already"

'Finally you are mine Jeon Jungkook'

Jungkook is angry since there was no Arkook(Areum+Jungkook) moments lol

But Don't worry there is one special moment in the next chapter❤️so stay tuned.

Look at this kid smiling now -sigh-Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter❤️❤️Bye bye❤️

Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter❤️❤️
Bye bye❤️