Chapter-5

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Waeeeee??Why do we need to go so early in the morning." I whinned while V hyung was jumping on top of me.

"Bang pd-nim wants us to come early." he shouted as he continued jumping.

"Aish!" I muttered angrily as I woke up and threw him on the sofa.

I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting ready.My bed was empty and it was made nicely.Where the hell is that girl now?

"If you are wondering where Areum is then she already left" V hyung muttered as if reading my mind while reading some magazine.

"She left?" I asked him,shocked.

How can that girl leave without informing us and even without thanking me when I let her use my bed.Okay okay.I placed her myself on my bed but still she should have thanked me,right?

"Yeah!I saw the note she left" he said as he threw that note at me.

"I am leaving early sunbae and I am sorry for not informing you all because I didn't wanted to destroy your beauty sleep and Taehyung sunbae don't forget to buy me dinner as you promised <3 "What's with that heart?creepy.

"She's cute,right?" he grinned as he looked at me.

"Not in a million years" I muttered as I pulled him out of my room.

Soon all of us got ready and headed to the bighit building.We were walking in the hallway when our path crossed with bang-pd nim.

"Good morning Bang pd-nim" we all greeted him and today he kinda looked different.He looked happy.He greeted us back with a warm smile on his face.

"You all are just in time.I was heading to the hall.Let's go together." he smiled.Hall?

"Hall?Do we need to perform something?" Namjoon hyung asked as if reading my mind.

"No no.Actually I want you guys to look at the performance of the girls who are debuting soon." he replied as we walked towards the hall.

"Girls?There are female trainees in Bighit?" Jin hyung was the next one to ask.

"Actually I didn't plan this but I wanted to do something new and these girls are fantastic.You'll like them" he said as we reached the hall.

All of them sat in the front seat but I decided to sit at the back since I was not interested.I sat at the back,playing with my phone.Soon the group entered and they started performing.To be honest the song was really catchy but right now I was really busy reading fanfic that I didn't notice them ending their song.Soon other songs were performed but something caught my attention.

"Hello everyone.I am Kim Areum and I'll be showing you all my dance today.I hope you enjoy it"

I quickly looked up and dang!It was the Kim Areum that I knew.I noticed other BTS hyungs looking at me and smirking as if teasing me.I rolled my eyes at them then focused upon her.The song started.Her moved were slow compared to others.Ha!You are not too good,rig---I thought so but the song changes along with her moves.Her moves were sharp but beautiful.She danced beautifully as she enjoyed it.It was hard to find people who enjoyed their performance but god she was one of them.Soon the song ended and I didn't even realize that my mouth was wide open.

"Yah close your mouth now.I'm afraid that bugs might lay eggs in your mouth." someone chuckled and it was Jiyong hyung.

"Hyung!What a surprise.What are you doing here?" I aksed,surprised.