Chapter-12

-After a week-

Areum's P.O.V

Finally it's the day of our performance.We were currently in our waiting room and I was biting my nails which was bad habit of mine which I did when I was extremely nervous.

"Aphrodite 5 minutes till you enter the stage so get ready" the staff unnie said.My heart started beating faster.I was extremely nervous.

"So guys!" Bora unnie clapped to get our attention.

"Let's do our best.Let's show our fans how hard we worked for them." Bora unnie said.I could hear sincerity in her voice.

"Don't freak out if you do some mistakes.Act cool and the most important thing....enjoy" she smiled.We all cheered together then finally left for the stage.

We slowly walked to the stage and we could already hear our fans cheering for us.I am worried for their throat as they shout so much but Gosh!I love them.I smiled as I waved at them.Finally after introducing, our song played.As always we did our best and we totally satisfied by the reactions of the people.People beside our fans were also clapping and cheering for us.After our song ended BTS oppas entered and the cheering just got louder and louder.It was unbelievable.I looked at them and they looked stunning in their suit.Their hair,makeup,charisma was amazing.They looked completely different than that of real life.Soon the song played and we did our best.We tried our best in singing and rapping along with doing the dance steps.Finally the song ended and we headed backstage.I was gasping for air but the smile never left from my face.I was enjoying too much.The staffs were busy wiping my sweat and I was busy drinking water as our collab performance was next.I had to make my voice steady after all.

"Do well" Bora unnie patted my back as I was about to leave.

"I will" I winked at her as I made my entrance.

Again I could hear fans scraeimg.Jungkook was already there,looking stunning as ever.I tried my best to look away but his beauty was distracting me.I stood beside him keeping a good distance between us when he suddenly moved closer and moved his mic downwards.

"I know I look hot but there are people watching.So control your staring baby girl"he whispered sexily as he moved back.Then he went back to his position and bowed down as if he was cheering for me.This pabo!Was I that obvious?However my thoughts fade away when the music started.

-Areum-

Why is it so hard for you?
To properly see me trying?
I get shocked to see
How much I can hurt because of you
My days are a struggle
Even my dreams are painful
It if was you, how would it be?
If these crazy days
Became yours?

I looked straight at his eyes.It's crazy but I am addicted to his beautiful eyes.I love how they sparkle like diamonds and how deep they are.

-Jungkook-
Do you know that I'm becoming more ruined
As I look at you?
I feel like dying
Even though there's no way you'll come to me
Even though I know you're looking somewhere else
I don't think I can let go of you

I could feel his soft eyes looking at me.His eyes would softened as soon as they landed on me.I didn't even realize the song ending because we were so lost in our own world.I was taken aback by the cheering so I quickly bowed 90 degree to the crowd.

"Thank you" we bowed down as we walked downstairs.

After that we couldn't see each other as we were sitting quite far from each other.Finally after a long hour the show ended.Many talented artists won awards tonight and the most amazing thing is we won the award for 'Best new female artist'.Hee Young couldn't stop her tears as well as Bora unnie.I am proud of myself that I was able to hold my tears.BTS oppas won the daesang award and we are really happy for them and proud too.They are obviously the gem of Bighit.When I watch them I feel like I should work harder.After a long hour we reached our dorm.We were so tired that we decided to sleep as soon as we finished showering.

Third person P.O.V
"Oppa can you do a favor for me?" a female asked the man who was lying beside her in her bed.

"I am tired.It's 4 am in the morning already so let me sleep" the man muttered as he covered his naked body with the blanket.

"Oppa please listen to me" the girl seductively moved her fingers to his thighs.

"What you need now?" He sighed as he finally opened his eyes. "I already helped you with your modeling and—" he was cut off when she suddenly kissed him.

"Oppa please just this one time." She said in between their kiss.

"Okay I got it.What do you need?" He asked as he broke the kiss.

"I just want you to post this video" she said as she showed a video on her phone while the man looked at her,totally confused.

"Just post it.The next step will be done by fans"she continued talking with a wicked smiled.

"This is jut the beginning.There's more to come baby" she thought as she smiled evilly.

Who must be this new character??
You must wait to find out about that -evil laugh-
This chapter is a bit short but don't worry I'll publish the next chapter soon or tomorrow❤️
And yes I know it is boring so please bear with it lol
And finally I decided to name them Aphrodite because I clearly had no idea.So if you have any idea regarding the group's name then let me know in the comments❤️
Anyway I love you❤️❤️😄😄Bye!

So if you have any idea regarding the group's name then let me know in the comments❤️Anyway I love you❤️❤️😄😄Bye!