Chapter-34

Areum's P.O.V

"Wow!You look so beautiful."

I had to close my ears because of Bora unnies's high pitch voice.

"Thanks to me." Minjee unnie stated as she lied on the bed.She was totally tired.

"Unnie you are just so perfect." Heeyoung unnie was the next one to fan girl as Minjee unnie winked at her.

I just stood there in front of the mirror looking at myself.I sure looked different than before and my face was glowing.It's just been few days since I returned to my normal life and my health is improving a lot.I could eat and sleep without any problem and my doctor was more than happy for me.

DING DONG

I heard the door bell and three pairs of eyes were already looking at me.

"Looks like he is here."

"Is your dress okay?"

"Where is your purse?"

"What about your heels?"

These girls were more nervous than me.

"I am all set and I'll be fine." I chuckled as I carried my purse.

I bid them goodbye as I made my way to the door.

"I missed you babe!!" I was already pulled into a wide hug.

"We met me yesterday Mr Jeon." I chuckled.

"I still miss you." he pouted as he broke the hug.

"Anyway,here" he said as he handed me a bouquet of red roses.

"Wow!They're so pretty." I sniffed the beautiful scent of the flowers.

"Please give it to Minjee noona for me.She said she liked roses." he said and my smile disappeared.

"You can do it yourself." I rolled my eyes at him as I gave him back his flowers.Actually 'threw'.

"Aish!You are so cute." he chuckled as he pinched my cheeks softly while I was busy sulking.

"I was just kidding.I brought these beautiful flowers for this beautiful lady right here." he smiled as he handed back me those roses.

I smiled widely.Then we walked tot he parking lot hand in hand and our date officially started.

"Is this our dating spot now?" I chuckled as watched the beautiful table set in the middle of the beach.

If you are wondering then yes,we were back to the place where our first date took place.

"Of course.And this time I did all the work here I almost died while carrying these tables." Jungkook was busy explaining how hard it was while I sat there watching this beautiful creature.Just watching him talk is so mesmerizing.

"Good job." I smiled as I softly patted his head.He was taken aback but he smiled widely right after that.

"Worth it." he smiled as he played with my fingers.

After that we enjoyed this precious moment together.We cooked dinner together and after eating we just sat there talking about many things and our future.

I couldn't help but smile at how cute Jungkook looked when he said how he wanted to start a family with me.He said that we would buy a beautiful house and live there together with our kids happily and how we would go on family trips together.We also talked how our members would spoil our kids and all.We didn't do anything but just staying beside him and talking about our future was just so special.