Chapter-27

Areum's P.O.V

"I think we'll need to change the date for your comeback.I hope you understand the reason behind it."

I sighed as I nodded.Because of me my members are facing problems too.I am sorry.

"Areum~ah.Just wait for some time and everything will be back to normal,okay?" No, nothing will okay.

"Thank you for everything pd-nim." I smiled as he pulled me into a fatherly hug.

Thank you.Really.

"Areum-ssi it's been a week since you ate properly.I swear I'll kill you if you don't finish your food." Heeyoung unnie glared at me as she brought the food to my bed.

Yeah,it's been a week.A week since we broke up.

It's been a week since Bighit confirmed the news of our break up but that didn't stop people from hating me.I saw Jungkook everyday in the Bighit building but we never spoke.I even stopped talking to BTS oppas.Every time I saw him he was laughing and smiling.I am glad that he is doing fine but me,I can't even breathe properly.My heart aches every time I hear his name and I go weak whenever I see him.

"You know that makeup unnies are having a hard time covering your dark circles,right?" Bora unnie sighed.

"And you lost so much weight too." Heeyoung unnie sighed along her.

"I swear to kill that fucking bastard.How dare he hurt our Areum-ie.Bastard." Minjee unnie clenched her fist.

"Unnie language" I chuckled while she gave me are-you-crazy- look.

"I think you need a break.Feel free and do anything you want.Don't think about the shits that's going on.Listen to me this time,okay?" Minjee unnie suggested.

I think that's a good idea.I also want to spend some time away from these problems.

"Okay.I'll think about it." I smiled.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"So are you ready?" I nodded as I made my way to his car.

"Let's go oppa!" I shouted excitedly as Minjae oppa started the car.

"Thank you for joining me." I smiled as he smiled back at me.

I was really thankful to him as he was there for me when I was having a hard time.He even had to listen to my ugly cries and lectures when I was drunk.He always made sure to message me and remind me to eat which I didn't do it anyway.I am so lucky to have him as a friend.

"So where are we going?" he asked.

"Resort.The place where I went with Jungkook for our first date." I smiled sadly and I saw how his expression changed.

"Areum you---"

"I know.I know.This will be the last time I'll go there.Then I am planning to move on.I still have my family,unnies and my dear fans waiting for me." I smiled.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Wow!This place is so beautiful." Minjae oppa shouted excitedly as we roamed around the beach.

"I know right.I think this is the most beautiful place on Earth." I smiled.

"Wow!We can do bungee jumping here?" Minjae oppa excitedly jumped like a little kid.