Chapter-7

Areum's P.O.V

"Let's eat guys" I said cheerfully as I brought the plates to the living room.

I was really hungry because it took us about 2 hours to get all the food ready for 8 people but the nice thing is I got close to them in that time period.I came to learn many things about them....except Yoongi oppa and Jungkook.Yoongi oppa was busy sleeping while Jungkook...I just didn't feel like talking to him but I could see him staring at me this whole time with his evil smile.

"Wahhhh!Finally" Taehyung oppa shouted like a happy child.

"Oppa you'll get hurt" I smiled as I placed some foods on the plate for him.And about the oppa thing,they wanted me to call them oppa so I did except Jungkook because I found out he hated to be called oppa from Taehyung oppa.

"Aish!Jimin and Taehyung don't drop your food" Jin oppa shouted at them.

"Hyung my faceu...dirty water" Hoseok oppa commented as he wiped his face.Seriously these dorks.I chuckled while looking at them.

"So let's eat" I said as I took some food and Jungkook sat beside me.I was too hungry that I decided to focus on my food.

"Are we forgetting something?" suddenly Namjoon oppa asked.They look confused while thinking.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook shouted then we remembered Yoongi oppa who was sleeping in his room.

"I'll wake him--" I was about to stand up when Jungkook stood for me.

"I'll get him." he said as the members were smirking at him.Is something wrong?

"Looks like Jungkook doesn't want Areum to see shirtless Yoongi" Taehyung whispered to Jimin but somehow I heard it.I tried so hard to maintain my posture.Finally after few moments Jungkook and Yoongi oppa arrived.

"Oppa you are wearing your shirt inside out" I chuckled seeing sleepy Yoongi.

"Oh!It's called swag" I shook my head at his silliness.So what Taehyung said was true?

Finally we all finished eating.After doing all the dishes together with Jin oppa we laid at the sofa,tired.

"So....let's play a game" suddenly Jimin oppa shouted excitedly.

"That sounds nice" I said agreeing with his idea although I was tired.All of us agreed except Yoongi oppa.

"I am tired" he said as he turned to the other side.They were afraid to wake him up so I moved to him.

"Oppa" he turned towards me.

"Let's play~ come on,don't be the mood killer" I tried acting cute and I got surprised when he smiled.

"Okay okay.Let's go" he said as he ruffled my hair.Little did i knew that Jungkook was staring at me this whole time.

"Let's play truth and dare" Hoseok oppa suggested.

"Yah!Isn't that a bit old?" Yoongi oppa commented as he yawned.

"How about...how about the person who can't tell the truth or do the dare kiss the person at the right?" Jungkook suggested as he winked at me.That creep!

I almost freaked out when I found out I was sitting at the right side of Jungkook.I was about to stand up when Jungkook pulled my arm.

"Don't be shy babygirl" he whispered and cheeks were obviously red by the time.