Chapter-14

Areum's P.O.V
After eating the pizza I brought they talked to Armys through V live while I stayed in Jungkook's room the whole time so they couldn't see me.I was watching them on my phone.They apologized to the fans although it was not their fault.They talked a lot to the fans about their daily routines and many other things.Finally after telling them how much they loved Armys they ended the video.

"Good job everyone!" I clapped my hands as I made my way out.

"Once again Thank You Areum~ah" Taehyung oppa pulled me in a hug.

"Aish stop thanking me already,will you?" I playfully hit him as I hit him.

"I'll have to go now.It's getting late." I said as I broke the hug.

"Why so fast?" I could see Jimin oppa pouting.

"Oppa it's already 10 pm so I need to go.I've got a morning schedule tomorrow" I tried to console the pouting man.

"Okay okay now everyone move to the room to sleep and Jungkook drop her." Yoongi oppa said as he pushed everyone to their respective room.

"Why always Jungkook?I want to go too." I could hear Jimin and Taehyung oppa sulking.I chuckled at their poor state.

"So shall we go?" Jungkook said as he showed his cute bunny teeth.He was already wearing his mask,hoodie.I simply nodded.We just made our way out of the dorm when I saw a black van in-front of us.Then I got a message on my phone.
'I came to pick you up so hurry Areum~ah.Your members were worried and asked me to pick you up'

"What's the matter?" I heard Jungkook asking beside me so I simply showed him my phone.I could hear him sighing.

"Too bad.I wanted to spend more time with you but you must be tired so hurry up and go" he said as he smiled at me.Did I just hear him,right?

"Go fast pabo~yah.I'll go after I see you leave" he chuckled as he softly pushed me.I nodded as I walked inside the van.Unnie started the engine as the moved.I closed my eyes as I was really tired.That's when my phone vibrated indicating that there was a new message.I opened my phone and smiled when I saw it.
From:Jungkookie pabo
I didn't got thank you properly so I am doing it right now.I wanted to thank you properly so what about a meal together? Anyway sleep well baby girl.

I simple replied with a 'sure' and I knew he would be sulking because my message was too short.I finally reached my dorm and found out that my unnies were already sleeping so I did the same.

It's been a week now.I am no longer in my 'Ignore Jungkook' project because....why not.We have been seeing each other only in the Bighit building as we were too busy with our own schedule.Anyway we would eat lunch together with our members.

"Bye!" I shouted happily to BTS oppas as we walked inside our practice room.We were busy practicing our dance for freestyle when I saw a person I expected least to meet entering the room.

"Hello!Did I disturb you?" She asked as she slowly entered the room.

"Sarang!How are you?" Bora unnie excitedly asked as she hugged her.Didn't knew she was this close to my members.

"I am fine unnie.I missed you all." She said in a total aegyo voice which I really hate.I almost gagged when I saw Hee Young unnie and Bora unnie adoring her.Betrayer!!However Min Jee unnie was beside me,eyeing her suspiciously.

"What's the matter unnie?You look like a detective" I chuckled as I asked her.

"It's just that....I don't feel her right.My inner heart says she is someone else." She said.Is she?

"Actually I need to talk to Areum~ah.In private." Suddenly Sarang said.With me?

"Sure" I hesitantly said as my members left the room,leaving us alone.

"I don't like beating around the bush so let me get straight to the point" she said as she took a deep breathe.She totally looked like a different person,a wicked one.

"Stay away from BTS"

That was enough for my blood to boil in anger.It's not been that long that I met them but I cared for them like brothers except that person obviously.

"I don't know why you are saying this or what your real motive is but I don't like people ordering me around.I'll do as I want so I hope you mind your own business" I said as I made my way to the door,to smash her head with it.Just kidding lol.

"I wonder if your reply will be same after seeing this pictures" I stopped on my tracks when I heard what she said.Then she gave,actually threw a file at me.I opened the file and my eyes widened when I saw those pictures of me and BTS oppas together,mainly Jungkook.

"BTS is currently at the peak of their job right now and you debuted just recently so you must know what will happen to your career if the fans see these pictures.I somehow managed to stop this person to publish but I'll not always be there you know" she took a long breathe.Somehow she was right.

"BTS oppas wanted me to tell you as they felt bad.I met them before you and I know them better and I know that they love their job so please listen to me.I hope you don't decide to become a burden to them and your members too." She patted my shoulder as she gave me a small smile.

"And I thought you might want to know that Jungkook and I are madly in love with each other.He is just waiting for a right time to announce it since it's so hectic right now." with that she walked out,leaving me alone.Is it really true?
I thought we were okay.I thought we were fine but I didn't see this coming.I wasn't able to see this mess.I wish they could have talked to me themselves.I could have understand.I am not a fucking child for god's sake and it would be less hurtinf.
However one part of me wanted to check if what Sarang said was really true.I wanted to know so like a crazy woman I searched for my phone.I quickly dialed Jungkook's number and waited for him to pick up but he never did.I again called me but no...there was no answer.That's when a new message arrived so I quickly clicked on it but now I wish I shouldn't have read the message.It's killing me.So it was true after all.

From:Jungkookie pabo
Hello Areum~ah.Actually we asked Sarang to talk to you so I hope you respect our decision.We don't want to face problems because of you.We are sorry if we hurt you.

Hurt?You fucking killed me Jeon Jungkook.'I hate you' I mumbled as a tear dropped down my eyes.I closed my mouth,trying to stop myself from crying but I was hurt.I knew it from the beginning.I was just denying it because I knew I would be the one to get hurt.I knew it....I was already falling for him.

I am proud of myself for updating sooner lol
I hope you didn't sleep because this chapter was too boring and shitty lol
Anyway you are always welcome to vote and comment lol
I'll update again tomorrow so stay tuned ❤️❤️
I love you guys❤️❤️