Chapter-17

Areum's P.O.V
It was late at night and I was walking to the rooftop of Bighit building to get some fresh air.I was sitting at the corner,my hands softly caressing my arms as it was quite cold.I hummed our song as I looked at the beautiful black sky which was filled with stars.I got surprised when I heard someone crying from the other side of the rooftop.I stood up to check was and guess what.....It was Jungkook and Sarang.

"Oppa please,I love you.I love you a lot" her voice sounded desperate like she wanted him and she was crying.Jungkook stood there without saying anything.His back was facing me so I couldn't see his face.My eyes widened when Sarang pulled Jungkook for a kiss. My heart was hurting and I was so ready to break down.I was about to walk away but stopped on my tracks when I heard the next words he said.

"It's not you Sarang.I am in love with her."

-ring ring ring-
I woke up when I heard my alarm ringing.I groaned as I pulled my hair in frustration.I wanted the dream to continue.I wanted to know.

"Yah Kim Areum!Back to earth" I heard Hee Young unnie shouting.

"You've been out of your senses for almost 10 times now" Bora unnie sighed.Oh really?Actually I was thinking about my dream so I didn't realize them calling me.

"Is something wrong?" Minjee unnie softly caressed my shoulder.I smiled as I shook my head.I have troubled them enough and I don't want to become a burden.They wouldn't believe me but they decided to respect my decision.

"So I was saying that we'll have to leave in thirty minutes for the rehearsal of upcoming Golden disk award" Minjee unnie said as she finished eating her meal.

"Isn't it after two days?" Bora unnie asked.

"Yes it is but Bighit artists are supposed to go today" We nodded as we hurriedly walked to our respective rooms to get ready.I took a quick shower.I changed into some decent clothes.

(a/n:like this lol)Finally a complete one hour we reached our destination

(a/n:like this lol)
Finally a complete one hour we reached our destination.We made our way to our waiting room.I have to be careful today since BTS oppas are coming too.

"Aphrodite please get ready for the stage" finally it was our turn.After checking our mic,we walked to the stage.We prepared a cover song of 'We are the best' by 2NE1 sunbae.It is a surprise for our fans since they are waiting for a long time for our first comeback.I hope they like our performance since we worked hard for it.We made it quite different than the original.Soon the music started and we danced with passion.Although it was just a rehearsal we worked hard.We finally completed our performance.

"Thank you" we bowed 90 degree to other artists and staffs.We walked downstairs ready to run to our waiting room.I heard BTS oppas are the next artist to do their rehearsal.I don't want to cross paths with them so I was walking fast but I stopped when someone called my name.