Chapter-19

Areum's P.OV

I woke up and found myself lying in my bed wearing my casual dress.I checked the time and it was already 10 p.m.I guess the award show has already ended.I sighed as I got up from my bed and walked towards the kitchen to drink water.I feel much better than before but my head still hurts a bit.I looked around for my unnies but they were nowhere to be found.That's when the doorbell rang.I was confused since my unnies had extra key with them.I slowly walked towards the door as I opened it.I was quickly pulled in a warm hug.I could tell who it was from his cologne.Jeon Jungkook.

"I wonder why you are so clumsy" he sighed as he closed the door without breaking the hug.I stood there frozen since I had no energy to fight back.

"I missed you....a lot" he snuggled his face closer to my neck.I missed you too.We stayed like that for about two minutes when he broke the silence.

"I don't love Sarang" I quickly pushed him as I faced him properly.

"You what?!" I almost shouted.I wanted to know if what I heard just now is true.He chuckled as he cupped my small face with his giant hands.

"I.don't.love.Sarang." he said emphasizing each words.I smiled as he smiled back at me.Again he pulled me into a hug and this time I hugged him back.I feel bad for Sarang but right now all I can think is about him.Jeon Jungkook.

"It looked like she lied to you about me and hyungs.They were angry too but they were more worried about you." he sighed as he softly stroked my hair.

I felt bad for not trusting them.At least I should have asked them once.We again stayed like that for few minutes when I heard the door bell ringing.

"Looks like they are here.Such a mood killer.I'll be in the living room" he sighed as he broke the hug and walked away.I pouted as I wanted to hug him more.However I opened the door and I was again engulfed in a hug.

"Areum-ie I missed you!" I chuckled as I hugged him back.What a cute nickname.

"Taehyung oppa I can't breathe" I shouted then I saw Seokjin oppa pulling his ear.Thanks oppa.

Then I saw my members entering with BTS oppas.

"We are sorry Areum~ah.They wanted to come here so we had to guide them the way.I was planning to go alone but they bought too many things." Heeyoung unnie said in an annoyed tone as she showed me the bags.It was really a lot.I just smiled as I shook my head telling them it was okay.

"We needed things in the dorm too so yeah!" Hoseok oppa gave an apologetic smile.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!How would you leave us alone?" Jimin oppa shouted as soon as he saw Jungkook.

"I had some work" Jungkook tucked his tongue out and now they were fighting like elementary kids.Everyone was laughing but Minjee unnie looked at me worriedly as she saw my tears.

"Is something wrong?Are you hurt?" she quickly ran to me as she threw away the bags in her hands and now 10 pairs of eyes were looking at me.

"I am s--orry.I should have trusted you but I-" I was having a hard time speaking.I wanted to apologize but look at me,I am already crying.I could see Jungkook looking at me worriedly.

"Don't worry Areum~ah.You are like a small sister to us.We love you and we care for you so trust us." Yoongi oppa suddenly said as he showed me his gummy smile.All of them were nodding with a big smile plastered in their faces.

"You are never a burden to us, just remember that." Namjoon oppa added as I wiped my tears.

"And I love you more than that pig,about this much more" Taehyung oppa stretched his arms widely.I chuckled when I realized he was referring to Sarang.

"Thank you for coming into my life." I smiled genuinely as I hugged them all including my unnies which was actually impossible but at least I tried.I was really thankful having them in my life.I could see Jungkook smiling proudly at me.

"Now pizza time!!" Bora unnie shouted as we broke the hug.

So here we all are lying in the living room eating pizza.After eating now they all are fighting over which movies we should watch.Taehyung oppa,Jimin oppa and Jungkook wanted to watch Iron Man;Heeyoung unnie,Bora unnie and Jin oppa wanted to watch Train to Busan;Hoseok oppa,Namjoon oppa and Minjee unnie wanted to watch Millionaire's first love while Yoongi oppa was already sleeping.Finally we were watching Miracle in cell no 7 as Yoongi oppa just woke up like a zombie and threatened to kill anyone who makes noise so we silently chose one movie.However I was getting sleepy and I was freaking tired so I decided to go first.I could see them pouting with puppy eyes but they let me go since I was sick?That's what they said.

I laid down on my bed but now I was wide awake.I turned to other side but no luck,I wasn't able to sleep.I heard a knock on the door and someone entered.

"Jungkook,what are you doing here?" I almost shouted when I saw him clearly.

"I am sleepy" he pouted without answering my question as he laid down beside me and covered himself with my blanket.

"I am cold" he suddenly said as he pulled me towards him.

"It's not even that cold" I chuckled but he shook his head like a kid and pulled me closer.

We were facing each other and I could clearly see his beautiful eyes,cute nose and his sexy lips.I wanted to feel his lips again.I blushed when I realized our face was too close and he was looking at my lips too.

"You are so cute" he chuckled as he showed his cute bunny teeth.

"You should sleep now.You need to rest." he suddenly pushed my head softly towards his hard chest.You muscle pig!I could smell his sweet smell which was my best smell in the universe.

"Sing for me" I softly muttered in his chest.I have heard him singing many times and that always made my heart flutter but right now I wanted him to sing for 'me'.I felt him nodding.

Don't think of anything
Don't say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile 

I smiled as I knew which song it was.It was one of my favourite.

I still can't believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don't try to disappear
Is it true Is it true
You You
You're so beautiful, that I'm scared
Untrue Untrue
You You You

I won't disappear pabo~yah.I don't know why but I felt like he was singing the words that he actually wanted to say.

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that

I'll stay beside you,I promise.

Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you

You won't.You'll never lose me.

Butterfly like a Butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly
Butterfly like a butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly

I already felt so sleepy as he was softly stroking my hair.I slowly closed my eyes and drifted to dreamland.However I could hear the last words he said before he softly kissed my forehead.

"I love you"

I wonder if I am already dreaming.

Next chapter? Yeah hehe
I hope you liked this chapter and take care of your heart since there are more moments like this to come -smirk-
And the song that I used is BTS:Butterfly❤️❤️
It is really a beautiful song.The lyrics are just too good❤️❤️
So let's meet in the next chapter
Till then Anneyong!!❤️❤️