Special Chapter-2

Heeyoung's P.O.V

"You are going out again?" Bora unnie eyed me suspiciously as I let out an awkward laugh.

"um...I need to meet a friend? yeah,I need to meet a friend." I cursed mentally as I stuttered.

"Sure please say hi to your 'friend' for me." she winked at me as she walked out.

Finally I sighed in relief as she left the room.Seriously I love my members but I hate how they are always asking me stupid question whenever I am about to go out.

"I want to kill you Kim Minjae."

I muttered under my breathe.Because of him I had to lie to my members.Just few minutes ago I got a message from Minjae.

"Heeyoung-ie I miss you~ <3"

Because of that heart at the end I was sure that he was drunk 'again'.I sighed as I recalled some bitter memories.For the past week he has been drinking like crazy and every time he is drunk he calls me to the place where he often drinks.After that he rants me about his failed proposal and how much he misses Areum.I knew that he liked her from the beginning but that didn't stop my feelings for him.Sometimes I was jealous about how much Minjae loved Areum.I was getting tired of his rants but still I wished to go to him every time he calls me because that was the only way I would keep talking to me.I was happy just to see his face everyday and talk to him as a friend but to be honest Was I really happy?

I still remember the first day I saw him at a T.V commercial.The way he talked and his angelic face captured my heart in just few minutes.Little by little I found myself reading articles about him,to find more about him to know more about him and finally I found his name 'Kim Minjae'.

I was more than happy when I found that we were having an interview with him.I tried to choose the best outfit that day and focused more on my makeup.The moment I saw him in reality my brain stopped working and my heart.....it was about to jump off.That day I tried my best to complete the interview without getting caught while staring at his beautiful face.Minaje in real life was totally different.But his soft heart hidden behind his bad boy attitude actually made me to fall for him.And actually I did,I did fall for him.

"Yah!Why do you always call me?" I playfully glared at him which he returned with the most beautiful smile.

"You know I don't have any friends beside you." he pouted.

The word 'friend' somehow hit me hard.I was always his 'friend'.

"So what's the matter now?" I took a seat in front of him although I knew what he was about to say.

"Not much.I just wanted to drink." he sighed as he poured another glass of soju.

"You've been saying the same thing for a week now.Stop drinking already.It'll affect your health." I said worriedly as I tried to snatch the glass from him but he was being stubborn.

"This is the only way to forget the pain I feel." he sadly chuckled as he gulped the soju in one shot.

"I miss her."

DANG

I could feel the pain inside again.

"I miss her beautiful smile."

Again.

I moved my face downwards as I felt myself tearing up.This pain inside me was killing me.I wanted to smile but I couldn't.I wanted to tell him everything will be alright but I couldn't.