Chapter-22

Areum's P.O.V

"Wah!It was so fun." Jungkook shouted.

I agree that it was so fun and now I understand why Jungkook enjoys these things so much.It literally helps you to refresh.

"What you said few minutes ago....is it true?" I couldn't help but ask him.

"Actually I had a surprise for you.I ruined it." he showed his cute bunny teeth.I couldn't understand what he was saying so I just nodded as if I understood.

"Come here" he stood up as he pulled me.With that we walked for about two minutes.

"It's still a surprise so close your eyes for a while." he smiled and I did close my eyes.We again walked for a minute.So much walking for a day but I was enjoying it too much.

"You can open your eyes now." with that I opened my eyes and my eyes widened at the beautiful sight in front of me.

"Is it pretty?Actually samchon also helped me but next time I promise to do it myself" he chuckled nervously

The thought of him working on this even when he is so damn tired with all his schedules is totally heartwarming.I didn't even notice the tears forming on my eyes.Aish this boy really knows how to make me cry.I am being a total cry baby because of him.

"Ah..wa..umm...you don't like it?" Jungkook worriedly asked as he cupped my cheeks when he saw my tears falling.

"Of course I liked it.Actually I loved it." I smiled as I wiped my tears.

"Really?" his eyes sparkled and when I nodded he showed his beautiful smile.I swear I can fucking destroy this world just to see this beautiful smile.

"Now it's time for the main event." he pulled the chair for me to sit.I really love the concept of him being a gentleman.

"You've got more?I don't think my heart will be able to rest today." I pouted and I felt his soft lips on my forehead as he kissed me.

"There's more to come in near future." he smiled as he took out something from under the table.

"Woww!You know how to play guitar?" I asked excitedly.

"To tell you the truth I practiced it for you.I heard from Heeyoung noona that you liked guys playing guitar." he was already blushing.Aww can he get any sweeter?

"Good luck" I smiled as he cleared his throat.

It's a beautiful life
I'll be by your side
It's a beautiful life
I'll be behind you
Beautiful love
If I am with you under the sun
Even just breathing feels good