Chapter-35

Areum's P.O.V

"Wow!You look so beautiful dear."

Omma smiled as she wiped her tears while appa was busy comforting her.They were so happy and it was clearly written on their face.

"Omma,You should stop crying okay?You are making us cry with you." Bora unnie shouted childishly as she controlled her tears from falling.

I could see clearly see how happy all of them were for me and of course I was the happiest among all.I couldn't express how happy I was because finally today is the day.....The day when I officially become Mrs Jeon.

"I am sorry for being late.There was so much traffic today." Minjae oppa greeted me with a warm smile on his face.

"And this person was taking too long to get ready." he rolled his eyes playfully as he pointed to Heeyoung unnie.

"Yah!Of course I need to look beautiful since today is a special day.Our Areum-ie is getting married." I chuckled as I looked at this childish couple fighting in front of me.

If you are wondering then yes,they are dating.

"Wow.Times flies so fast.Our maknae is already getting married" Minjee unnie hugged me.

I so want to kill them because I am trying so hard not to cry and look at them!!I have been trying my best to control my tears and I have succeeded so far.

"Please get ready for the wedding now."

We heard the knock on the door and at this moment I started feeling nervous.I wasn't so nervous before but now I am already shaking.Do I look okay?What if I mess up?Is my makeup okay?What about my dress?

But that's when Jungkook's smiling face came into my mind.I felt myself smiling and my nervousness slowly faded away.I couldn't wait to walk down the altar to him.

"Shall we go?" my appa softly patted my back.

I nodded as I gave him a soft smile.We were soon in front of the door,just few seconds before we walk inside.I turned back as I watched the people who gave me so much love and who were always there for me when I was so lonely.

"Thank you for everything.I love you." I smiled as I jumped to hug my unnies.

They smiled as they hugged me back.

"Thank you for being such a good friend to me and staying beside me.Take care of Heeyoung unnie." I smiled as I patted Minjae oppa's back.

"I love you." I quickly hugged my parents.

I couldn't say other words as I was so ready to break down.

"Let's go."

The door slowly opened as we walked inside.I would see my relatives and friends who were here for my wedding.Actually 'our wedding'.

I saw seven familiar faces who stood in the front row smiling proudly at me.They are like my real brothers and I am so grateful to them for loving me like a sister for all these years.I smiled at them as I walked forward.

Finally I saw the face that I wanted to see the most.The person whom I missed the most and obviously the person whom I love the most ,Jeon Jungkook.He looked breathtaking in his black suit with his hair brushed back.I wasn't able to take my eyes off him.For a moment we were lost in our world,lost in each other's eyes.Aren't I too lucky?

"Take good care of her." my appa patted Jungkook's back as he slowly handed me to Jungkook.

"You look beautiful." he mouthed as he smiled at me.