Chapter 1

A/N: 

Hello, hello ~

This is my second ff on Wattpad. Writing is one of my fav hobbies, I really do enjoy it. I hope that you'll enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoy writing it. Btw I'd really appreciate feedback. Call me weird, but if I don't get feedback I tend to think that I failed at some point..  

As well if my chapters are too long I can make them shorter and post them more often <3 

  ♥♥♥  

My name's Hajime Hinata. I'm a normal, plain guy. I have no talents, neither something which would make me special or extraordinary. When I look into a mirror, I get bored of my own reflection. I don't look bad, I don't look good. I sighed, while turning on the other side in my bed. But it seems that even someone like me can surprisingly have a stalker. Shivers ran down through my whole body. I really don't understand it. I can't understand that person. I frowned.

Well.. I can be mistaken about having a stalker, though. I yawned, stretched my hands above my head and got out of the sheets sitting at the edge of my bed lazily. I've never seen them with my own two eyes after all. Maybe someone just wants to mess with me..? I smiled sadly and ruffled my messed up hair with intention to fix it, but as soon as I stood before a mirror in my bathroom I realized that I probably made it look even worse. But I didn't really care.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked at the display reluctantly.

Souda: Hey, dude.. Wanna hang out?

Souda: I'm boooreddd..

I smiled unconsciously. Souda could be pretty annoying sometimes, but he actually was my only friend. I dressed up quickly and wanted to write him back, but then the phone buzzed once again.

Souda: I'm before your door already, so I don't care if you're up to it or not :p

Maybe a few seconds had passed, before I heard a loud knock on my door.

Souda: Dudeee, move your as and open that damn door

Souda: *ass

His messages started annoying me, so I finally let him in. He had that shark smile plastered to his face, as always. I highfived with him and so we went to the living room. We talked about some random things like machines.. well, more like Souda talked to me about them. But I didn't mind it. Machines and his "princess" Sonia Nevermind were almost the only things about which he talked, so I grew used to it already years ago.

"Hey, Hajime.. are you even listening..?" the pink haired man waved his hand before my eyes. I blinked a few times in surprise. "O-oh.. I'm sorry." I smiled awkwardly. "I just have something on my mind." I looked away from him focusing my gaze on a small plant in the corner of the room. I noted in my head that I need to water it later, because it was at the verge of death. 

He frowned. "What's wrong? Man, you can tell your friend everything!" he smiled widely and hit my back softly. I groaned in displease. I didn't feel like telling him about the stalker issue. It seemed so unrealistic. I had some proofs that I'm not crazy, but.. still.

I cleared my throat. "W-well.." I looked at him seriously. "Promise that you won't laugh." Souda looked at me puzzled. "Sure, yeah.. I won't." I took a deep breath trying to gather some courage. "It seems.. that.." I gulped nervously. "I.. I-I-" Souda interrupted me. 

"D-don't tell me.. are you in love with me?" he faked being embarrassed and then bursted with laugh. I looked at him with annoyance written all over my face. "I'm sorry, Hajime.. I can't return your feelings." he sighed. "Sonia is the only one who I can truly love." he smiled dreamily.

"Heh.. very funny." I forced myself to smile and glared at him angrily. "As if I ever could fall in love with such a dork." I smirked. I loved our little teasing games. Those were pretty funny. Especially since I almost always had the last word. 

He looked down in defeat. "Okay, okay.. I'm not gonna tease you ever again, so dude.. don't be so mean to me..." he pouted. "Anyways. Tell me what's wrong." he stopped smiling. It seems that he finally is willing to hear me out.

"Well.. you know.. I think that someone is stalking me." I looked completely serious at him. His eyes went blank. "What? What the fuck..? Dude.. are you sure?" he frowned. I coughed in embarrassment. "E-ehh.. well.. not really?" I smiled unsurely. "What made you think that someone is stalking you in the first place?" he looked a bit disturbed. I didn't blame him. Why would anyone stalk a 21-year-old salary man whose life so far was more boring than a documentary?

I decided to tell him everything since the very beginning:

It all started three months ago. Firstly, I felt that someone was sneaking behind me on my way home from the job. I of course ignored it, since everyone feels a bit paranoid from time to time. I felt like this only a few times in week anyway, so it didn't seem disturbing. I grew used to that feeling and totally ignored it with time.

It became worse a month later. I started noticing a dark shadowy figure holding a flashlight behind my window in the night. I could hear loud footsteps outside my house.. once or twice I swear that I heard a sound of the knob being turned. It all was creepy. I couldn't sleep at night. I was cautious all the time, seeking a potential danger.

The next quite disturbing thing was that.. some of my belongings went missing. Like.. my favourite tie (I have spares, so I wasn't that sad), my ugly doodles which I was making, while the stress was too big to be bearable, my.. underwear. And other not so important things. It seemed that whoever was in my house, they weren't after valuable objects nor cash.

The last thing.. was a note. I found it laying casually on my bedside table. The paper was plain, white, the handwriting.. neat and beautiful. The meaning of the note.. pretty scary. There was written on it: I'll make you mine, Hajime~

There was even a small, cute heart drawn instead of the dot above the letter "i" in the word "mine".

Souda was frowning all the time, while I was telling him about the stalker. "..." he wasn't saying anything for a longer while. "Can I.. see that note?" he asked unsurely.

I blushed and looked away from him. "What's wrong with it?" he asked cautiously. "See it for yourself.." I pulled the note out of my pocket. I realized at that moment that something was clearly wrong with me. Why do I have it folded so nicely in my pocket as if it was something important to me..? Why am I.. not disgusted by that person? It can be some creepy disgusting old man.. or a serial killer who has chosen me as his next victim. At what point exactly have I started to empathise with the stalker? I sighed.

I handed the note hesitantly to Souda. He unfolded it and soon his face became pale. "Oh my... WHAT THE HELL?!" I smiled a bit. Although the words written on the paper were seriously mad, they somehow.. were making me happy? And.. a bit excited even? I wasn't sure. All that I could understand was that I didn't really want the stalker to disappear. That all situation was actually pretty interesting.

Though.. yeah. I was disturbed. I couldn't be sure, if I was safe at my house. "D-dude.. call the police or something. Change the lock to your front door or move the hell out of this city! Who knows what that person will do to you, if you won't do something about it.." 

I shrugged. "Pffft.. I don't really care. I appreciate your concern, though. Thank you for hearing me out, I feel way better now." I smiled soothingly and snatched the note away from him in order to put it back to my pocket a second later.

"..Hajime? If I were you, I'd burn that note down." Souda raised one eyebrow. "Mhm.. sure. I'll think about it." I crossed my arms. I didn't like being told what to do more than anything. 

He sighed. "You're weird, but well... we're friends, since primary school, so it's not like I haven't known about it." he laughed.