Roommates

Big Blue came by shortly after Sam said that. It took a lot to hide my newfound fear and disgust. I hope it wasn't obvious.

"Oh, hello again," she greets with a smile.

All I do is try a convincing smile back. I barely hear Sam mumble hi.

"Are you okay?" She asks Sam.

"No," he says barely louder. "I think I have a concussion, but it's nothing."

I look over, surprised he can talk to her so easily. His eyes are still closed. Does he not know it's her?

"Oh no! That's not good!" She steps towards us.

Sam then opens his eyes and looks up. As soon as he saw her, he tensed up and fear crossed his face.

"Wait- no, I'm fine!" He tries saying.

She helped him to his feet and started dragging him off. "No, no, let me help you," she insists. Before leaving, she turns to me. "I'll be right back. Don't go nowhere, will you, Miss?" On that, she disappears, dragging Sam with her.

Is he going to be okay? It feels like I'm supposed to do something help, but I don't know what.

"Aren't you going to listen to his stupid warning?" There's someone I hadn't heard in a while. Demon.

I hum a short 'I dunno'.

"Are you stupid? You need to get out of here, idiot!"

I look at the door. "But it's locked."

"Then find another exit?"

"I don't know where to go."

A headache forms. "Oh, so you're just going to be a sitting duck, idiot? Get up!"

"She's coming back," I try to say.

"Then kick the door down and run out that way! Are you scared or something?"

"Am I expected not to be?" Was all I could ask.

Sam's friend came back. "Who are you talking to?" He asks. Of course, he heard us.

I took a moment before stuttering, "Myself?" No one else is here, what else could I say without looking too crazy?

He only gave me a look for that. "Where did Sam go?"

I wrap the blanket tighter around me. "Uh- Queeny came by-"

He didn't let me finished. "Where did she take him?" He immediately asks. The expression he has on makes me worry even more for Sam. All I do is point where.

Without another word, he rushes off that direction. If there wasn't enough of a reason before, I'm definitely afraid of her now. Does everyone here know? Was anything ever done?

"Okay, get up, Idiot," Demon says. "We're leaving, whether you like it or not."

I decide to listen, just to not get yelled at. "Where?"

"I don't know! You think I know everything?"

I decide not to answer that.

"Where did you even come in from?"

I hesitate. "I don't know."

Just like that, I had to sit back down with how bad the headache attacked me. I really don't like this guy, at all. Sure, he was helpful sometimes, but, other than that, all he's done was call me names and- I'm pretty sure- cause headaches.

"I sware, you're trying to get yourself killed! You know what? You're in on this whole, stupid situation, ON YOUR OWN. I'M DONE WITH THIS!"

As soon as he finished, Big Blue appeared out of nowhere. She looked around before asking, "Did you also hear yelling?"