Chapter 28

I was sitting in the couch next to Alex and we were watching 'Home Alone'. It's my tradition to watch that movie and I couldn't miss it.

"Kenzo rocks!" I shouted in excitement. Kevin was setting up the tramps for 'The Wet Bandits'. Is it wrong that I like to see them suffering? I don't think so.

"You really love this, don't you?" Alex looked down at me, I could feel it.

"Adore it. What about you?" I asked him, not turning my gaze from the movie.

"Oh, I love it." I looked up and saw him smirk. "Very much." I raised an eyebrow and he frowned. I burst into laughs.

"Wanted something...?" I winked and he shook his head while chuckling.

"Hmm...maybe?" He closed his eyes and made a duck-face. Once again, I started to laugh.

"Come on, baby! It's Christmas, don't be a Grinch!" He is so desperate.

Chuckle.

"Whatever. What time is it?" I asked.

"11:45 p.m. Why?" No way! Already? I am so not ready to give him my special gift.

"Um...Christmas is in 15 minutes and you're asking 'Why?'? And we are opening the gifts!!" I clapped in joy. In reality...I'm about to explode how nervous I am!

"Oh. It came too soon!" He said.

"I know." I agreed. "I hope that you'll like the gift I have for you..."

ANY mate would be happy to have the ability to mark their one and only, right?

Yeah...I've decided to let him mark me. I'm both excited and nervous. But, I trust him. A lot. I don't know if it's the best decision in the world - I just think it's time.

"I'm sure I will. Don't worry." He hugged me and I knew that everything will be okay.

'Darling, you will give him yourself. What else would make him happier?'

'I know, but...wait. Who are you?'

'I'm the Moon Goddess. Nice to meet you Achelle Rosalie.'

'I am so sorry! Nice to meet you too, it's an honor.'

'Aren't you lovely? Just like your mother told me.'

'You...saw my mommy? Can you speak to her?'

'She is right here. Do you want to say something to her?'

'Oh, my God! YES!'

It was quiet for a second and then I heard the voice I missed so much through all these years...

'Munchkin?'

'Mommy!'

'My baby! How are you feeling? What's new?'

'I'm feeling amazing. What's new? Well...I found out that I'm the heir of the Goddess, I found my mat...'

'YOU FOUND HIM? WHO IS HE?'

She is too excited. I chuckled.

'It's Alex.'

'Alex as in Alex McCarter?'

'Yeah.'

'And? How is he treating you? I hope not like before.'

'He is...incredible. And how do you know that he was mean to me?'