Chapter 3

Leeah (Ashlyn Perkins) in the picture! 

...

I ran up the countless steps of our University. I made it just in time. 

Thank God. 

As I pushed the big doors to get in and warm up from the cold winter weather...something splashed all over me. And it smelled like corpse. When I opened my eyes, I realized that my clothes, my face and my whole body was covered in green jelly, eggs and some kind of ketchup-mayonnaise mass.

Isn't that lovely? 

Of course...NOT.

I just stood there, in the middle of this smelly, ugly, disgusting mix of...BANG!

A bag of flour fell on me.

I WAS JUST RECOVERING FROM THAT SMELLY LIQUID AND NOW THIS?!

I probably look like a snowman. A very ugly snowman. Then, out of nowhere, appeared Sienna and her bitches:

Ashley Addams - the awfully irritating brunette with a high pitched voice that breaks through your skull;

Sage Onslow - the redhead freak that will scream bloody murder if she sees that your make-up is ruined;

Mary Collin - I-am-blond-and-that-makes-me-smarter-than-you and

Zara Llorde - she's the prank boss.

Anyway, right now, they were laughing their asses off.

Ha-ha. 

It's sooo interesting when you smell like you haven't been showering for centuries and look like you live in a bakery and roll in flour for fun.

"Tha...I...oh my God!" Sienna was clutching her stomach while laughing like crazy. Bitch, you don't mess with Ach and Di. But...we have to pretend that we are weak and stupid. 

FML.

"What is it honey? Cat ate your tongue?" Mary...you're a dumbhead.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!" Oh no. The principal. Well...I'm the victim here.

"Mr. Pastino!" Ashley screamed.

"I ASKED: WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" He looked at me and his face went pale. Help me?

"Miss Reynolds..."

"Yes sir?" I answered in a whisper. Please just send me home, I want to go home!!

"Oh my...do you want to go home?" I just nodded. "That's fine by me. I know for a fact that you have already finished senior year because of your knowledge. You are graduating in two weeks, if I'm not wrong?" Thank you Goddess for me being smart and learning faster than others!

"That is correct, sir. May I ask something of you?"

"Say what you need." Hallelujah, he is always so kind.

"Would you mind giving these papers to my English and History professors for me?" I politely asked.

"Of course not, Achelle. Now go and take a rest. You don't even have to come to school anymore, just be here during your end-of-term exams which are due to next Friday. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you very much." I gave him my papers (They were in my leather bag so they were still in one piece!) and he smiled.

"No problem darling. Goodbye, Miss Reynolds."