Chapter 23

"No, no, no, no. No way. Jase, put that...that...thing away!!" I screamed.

"Jeez, Ach! People are watching." Mason.

"I don't care! I am not wearing that and that's my final." I frowned at the heel Jase was holding. It looks fantastic, but...

"Please, pumpkin?" Jason pouted. Oh no. Not that lip again!

"I look silly in heels. It's not my cup of tea. I'm used on my various types of sneakers and boots, they're the comfy things I like. Please, guys." I explained.

"Just try them on. For us?" Agh! You can't say no to them.

"Okay." I took the heels from Jason's hand and stared at them. They were black. Toes are covered. I mean, it's winter, of course they'll look like boots. They had a thick heel and a not-so-small platform. They looked cute and, what worries me, comfy.

"Go on! We want to see!!" They squealed. Oh God, they are overly excited just because I'm going to wear heels.

I slipped my feet inside them. 

Okay...that was the easy part. 

Now I have to stand up. 

I breathed in and out. 

You think I'm overreacting? 

I'm not. 

I stood up and...wow

Look at me! 

I'm standing, my balance stable. 

I tried to make a step and...hell yeah

I'm actually walking in them!

"No...put that down...I hate heels...I don't know how to walk in them...I can't stand in them, I'll fall on my ass..." Jase was mocking me in a girly voice.

"Who were you lying to us, cutie pie?" Mase.

"You look a-mazing." Jase.

"You rocked in heels when you came to the ball. You were too perfect." Jase again.

I just smiled at them. Oh screw this, I'm buying them! They are too comfortable and too cute to be left behind.

"YES!" They high-fived each other.

Did I say that out loud?

"You did." They said in unison, grinning like Cheshire cats.

"Let's pay all of this then."

I took all of those sweaters, T Shirts, dresses and tight black jeans twins have chosen for me and now my boot-heels and went to pay it.

But someone bet me to it. With a credit card. 

What?

"I thought you were faster, baby." No way. He didn't just do that. I looked up and, yes, there he was. 

My mate.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while taking the bags and throwing them on twins. They obeyed me and gathered them. It's weird to me to buy so much in only one store. 9 of them left and I think we'll need a lorry to drive everything home.

"Alex?" I looked up while entering New Yorker.

"You forgot my credit card. And I came to give it to you." He stated while shrugging.