Chapter 50

"Sit." I told Alex.

"Are you alright? You are ghostly pale." He frowned but sat down.

"I am fine." I smiled to assure him.

"Are you going to tell me about the dream?"

"Yes. And please don't interrupt me during my explanation." I pleaded. He needs to listen so I can say everything I have to.

"Okay. Start, I'm listening." He motioned for me to sit across him so he can take my hands and look at me.

I did the asked and he gave me a small nod, a sign for me to talk.

"Like I've said, I had a dream and Dianea was there.

Both of my mothers, to be exact.

They asked me what has happened over the year and told me they were trying to reach me but didn't manage to - probably because of the great amount of wolfsbane that was in my body." I took a breath before continuing.

"I spoke to them about what happened when I was taken. Then, my real mother, Dianea, asked me if I'm ill.

I told her I was, but didn't know what kind of illness it was. She wanted to know the symptoms and when I told her that I can't move by myself, that I sleep almost all the time and that I bled out just that night, she started to cry.

It was not a normal cry - she was full on sobbing, choking on her own breath.

Mother (Lucrecia) and I were looking at her, breaking down in front of us, but didn't know what to do.

When she'd stopped crying, she looked at me and approached me; I saw her smile a little.

I asked her if she was okay and the little smile I saw before, broke into a huge one and she hugged me.

'I'm so happy for you my child.' She told me.

I was more than confused.

How did she go from sobbing to smiling in a matter of minutes?

'Why?' I asked her, wanting to know what was so thrilling in my life for her to be happy about.

She looked at me with confusion - mirroring my face from moments ago.

'What do you mean, beauty?'

'Mom, I don't understand. What are you happy about? I'm sick, I don't think that's fun.' I smiled a little.

'My love! You...'" I couldn't finish because of the tears that started to fall down my cheeks.

"Ach, baby girl, what's up? What did she say?" He pulled me to his side and placed me on his lap, hugging me tight.

I broke the hug and stood up. I told him to stand up and come to stand in front of me.

"What would you do...no." I laughed to myself. "How would you feel if there was something of ours right..." I took his hand and placed it under my shirt, on my belly. "...here?"

He gulped loudly and that got me worried. But when I felt his hand relax on the spot where I put it and relief washed over me.

"How would I feel?"

"Yes." I whispered, looking down at my bare feet.

He removed his hand from my very, very small bump and I whimpered.

"Hey, hey." He took my face in his hands and looked at me. "I would feel so happy and excited and awesome and great and happy again and amazing and over the moon. You are the one I love the most but if we had a child I swear I would love both you guys more than my life and chocolate cake. My mom too, just don't tell her." I smiled at his little speech.

He loves you, baby.

Daddy loves you.

"Then start loving us like that." I said and he looked at me with confusion before smiling like an idiot and scooping me in his arms, hugging the life out of me.

"HOLY POOP! I'M A FATHER? I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY WITH THIS AMAZING WOMAN BEFORE ME! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!!" He screamed the words and kissed my face and I had to laugh.

I saw mama B. from the corner of my eye, waving at me and leaving the house just now. She had a big smile on her face.

"Put me down. I want to finish drinking my coffee." I told him.

"Oh, okay." He carefully let me stand on my feet and I took my cup from the counter, heating it up with my powers.

Man, do I love them.

"So it's true? You're a mommy, I'm a daddy?" He still had that big smile on his face. Cutie pie.

"Yes. That's the last thing mom told me before I woke up." I explained.

"You don't know how happy I am." He squeezed my hand and I smiled.

"Oh, but I do, Alex. The baby is living in my body after all so...yeah." I stated and took a sip of my drink.

"Whatever. But I helped making it." I spit my coffee back in the cup and started to cough.

"Did you really have to say that way? Goddess." I coughed a few more times before calming down.

"Okay.

I made love to you and so from all that love, our baby lives.

Is it better now?" I giggled and hugged him.

"It's cute and I love it." I kissed his cheek and he growled a little.

"Don't you growl on me, mister." I put my head on his chest and he sighed.

"Why did you miss?" He whined.

"Don't pout."

"How'd you...why not?" I laughed and looked up. I took his face in my hands and ran my thumbs along his cheeks.

"Because it makes me want to kiss it away." I stated and bit my lip.

"So? Kiss it then.

And, for the record - if I can't pout - you can't bite your lip like this." He pulled my lip out of the grip of my teeth and I bit his finger.

"Is that so? Why?"

"It makes me want to push something big and something you love very much in and out of you." I gasped and he smirked.

"Shut up! There's a little baby here!" I narrowed my eyes at my mate.

"Not born yet." He leaned in and kissed my mark.

"Doesn't matter." I mocked him.

"Hormones already? Doesn't that go wild in the middle of the pregnancy?" He whined and I chuckled.

"Sorry."

"I was just joking." He kissed me on the lips and lingered there for a brief moment before pulling away.

Our foreheads were leaning on one another and I popped the question that started to bug me.

"Will you go out buy me a big jar of gummy bears?" I batted my eyelashes at him and he only chuckled, kissing me once more and then he left the house.

I guess I didn't have to ask twice.