Chapter 53

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

"...up above the sky so high, like a diamond in the sky..." I was bored because Alex was working in his office and here I was, sitting by the fireplace and singing to my children.

"How are you?" I cooed. Grayson, who got so much stronger, did the first kick. I put my palm on my bump and smiled.

I can't believe I'm going to me a mother.

"Darlings, how about we choose some names for you? What do you say?" All of them taped my palm and I laughed.

"Okay. So...Lennon. Mommy wants your name to be Cheyenne Emelie. Hmm?" She kicked hard. That's a yes.

"Jack. Emmet Seth?"

"Jaxon. Elliot Sean?" Both of them approved my choice.

Well...I'm their mama, they have to listen.

"Grayson, love. Michellangelo Alarik?" He tapped my palm and I chuckled.

"Seems like we have everything settled then, hmm?"

Today, with a little magic and a big help from Sean, I arranged the bedroom for the babies. Since our cottage wasn't thaaat spacious, I had to add a huge bedroom for the little ones - it is connected to my and Alex's room. Later, when they grow old enough, I will separate it into 3 bedrooms. Lennon will have her own room, Gray too and twins will be together. At least that's how I'm imaginig it.

Anyway!

Sean painted the whole room white and then I got the chance to draw something on the walls...

On all three walls was a forest but on the central one, I added two wolves howling at the moon. Yes, one was black and the other was white - Alex and I. I kinda wanted to tell them that we will always be there for them through that picture.

Sean was gaping like an idiot at what I did.

I love to draw, so...I guess I'm good at it.

After he painted everything and I gave the final touches to my masterpiece, we decided to put the cribs, wardrobes, clothes, bottles...in their place.

All the furniture (the cribs and wardrobes) was white. The clothes for my babies were in the wardrobes, too. I bought the clothes the first week of my pregnancy. You will see shirts, trousers, tracksuits, trainers, flats...in every single color.

Everything for my loves.

And after 6 hours of work, Sean greeted me and left. I took a shower to wash the paint off my body and relax my muscles.

You are probably wondering how did we do all that stuff in just one day?

A warlock and a witch have their own secrets.

...

Someone hugged me from behind and by the sparks, I knew who it was.

"Hello, love." I took his hand and kissed his knuckles.

"Baby." He sat beside me and kissed my temple.

"You're early. What happened today?" I finally looked at his face and, as always, he blinded me with his beauty.

"Nothing. I just wanted to come home to my beauty and my babies." He shrugged and placed his palm on my belly.

"Aww. We missed you too. And I have something really, really, really important for me to show you and to tell you." I squealed at the end.