Chapter 58

I woke up my pups with gentle kisses on their foreheads and the all looked at me with their big eyes.

"Hey, loves." They smiled at me and I started to cry tears of happiness.

If you are wondering 'how the heck can babies that are a few hours old smile?', it's because werewolf babies grow and develop faster than human babies. Also, they understand most of the things I say because I could already talk to them when they were in my womb. Back then, we already had a bond between us. They bonded with their daddy too, but there's a stronger bond when it comes to me. As I mentioned before, I can sense their feelings much better than Alex and there is that one thing no one but me can do - I can talk to their wolves.

I heard a baby giggle in the background and came back to my senses.

My babies were greeting each other. They were touching each other's faces - Elliot and Emmet were holding hands and it was really cute.

Then I remembered I need to feed them for the first time so I did just that. They were so beautiful. And I couldn't be happier - a mother bonding with her children on another level. It was such a wonderful feeling. Now I realized what Tara meant when she told me about the time when she gave birth to Leeah...

'The bond you have with your child - it's magical. The way you two can talk just by looking at each other...it's wonderful. And you understand her better than anyone - her needs, her feelings, her intentions. Trust me. One day, you will experience that. And you'll love it. You won't be able to leave her side. You'll always want to be close, to keep her safe and to show her she is loved. Mark my words, beautiful. Because being a mom is the best thing that can happen to a woman.'

She was so right, my aunt. It is the best thing.

I looked down at my munchkins and realized they were still bloody and naked, laying in blankets that were soaked in my blood. With my witch powers I tidied up the room and it looked as if no one gave birth there or ever placed a foot inside. Then, I quickly touched my pups' heads and used my Elemental powers to clean them up. I did the same to myself. Once I solved that problem, I used my 'fashion' necklace to get some clothes for us. Since it was already autumn, I dressed them warm and placed them on the now clean bed. I wore a pair of Alex's black sweatpants with some cozy socks and my black wool sweater. I put my, now silver white, curly hair in a ponytail and sat down beside the stars of my life.

"Mommy loves you guys. Remember you are my everything." I kissed their noses and stood up to leave the room to get Alex. It's time for him to see them.

...

As I was about to leave my babies, I surrounded the bed with bars so they don't fall off the bed and cast a spell on the room so they are invisible. I didn't use it on them because that is something I don't like to do (use my magic on people around me), but I will hide them from Alex to raise some panic in him and then I will reveal them one by one.

Michelangelo will be the last one because he's a little miracle that I got back from my dad.

As I opened the door of the secret room, I stepped outside only to bump into a hard chest. A very familiar chest. I closed the door and stepped back from the fireplace.

"Love?" Alex was looking down at me, eyes bloodshot and wide. If only he knew everything was alright. Oh, and he was probably shocked by my new hair colour.

"Hey. I know, my hair looks a little different. I'll explain everything. Can you give me a second?" I waited for his response and he nodded. I step sided him and looked around the room to be met with my family and friends.