Chapter 2

Annabelle (Monica Bellucci) in the picture!

ANNABELLE'S P.O.V.

"...I WILL LEAVE AND YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN!! I KNOW THAT IT WILL PROBABLY BE ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST DREAMS COME TRUE!"

This girl is amazing. For the first time, she said everything that was on her mind to Alex. I know what she feels for him, she can't hi..

"ACHELLE!!" I was woken up from my dreams by someone's shouting.

And then I saw it. Chris' quick move to catch the unconscious girl with brown locks.

"Oh no. Achelle..." I started to shake her but nothing. She just laid there in my husbands arms, lifelessly.

"She is just pretending." Said Alex. 

God, help me! Why is my son so full of himself?

"We must take her inside. Bring her in honey." I said to Chris. He gently stood up with Ach in his arms and brought her to the front door. But...someone wasn't so delighted about this.              

Oh you will be, my dear son.

"NO. STEP BACK. SHE WILL NOT ENTER THIS HOUSE." Alex hissed.

"YOU. STEP. ASIDE. RIGHT. NOW. BECAUSE. SHE. WILL. END. UP. INSIDE. WHETHER. YOU. LIKE. IT. OR. NOT." My mate was defending Achelle with all his power. Yes, Alex is our son, but Achelle is like our daughter and he shall respect our decision.

"DAD, NO. NOT HER. SHE DOESN'T BELONG HERE." He put his arms up in surrender but was still offending the beautiful girl before him. He doesn't even know how much she loves and respects him...

"Alex...she is not well. Her heartbeat is slowing down, as well as her breathing. It's not good for her to be outside any longer. Let me help her, please." I can't believe I'm begging my own son to let me help someone. Why does he hate her so much...?

"Mom, I don't care. She means nothing to me. Take her somewhere else." 

OH, MY GODDESS! WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT?

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SHE ME..."

Silence.

Her heartbeat.

What is happening?!

Tears pricked my eyes. "ALEX, MOVE RIGHT NOW! HER BODY NEEDS OXYGEN IMMEDIATELY!! ACHELLE REYNOLDS, STAY STRONG!" I was shaking her and Chris was trying to push me away from her.

"Honey, calm down." No.

Nononono.

I got down on my knees.

"SOMETHING WIERD IS HAPPENING, AND I NEED TO LAY HER DOWN AND HELP HER!"

"Mom...I...how..." He was trying to apologize. Not now Alex.

"MOVE." Chris ordered. Alex jumped out of the way and Chris went inside. Alex came to crouch beside me and took my hand to help me to stand up. I bushed it away.

"Mom." He sighed. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know that it would end up like this."

"Alex...you hurt her. It's because of you. Anger overpowered her and she fell unconscious. It was probably the big amount of that feeling that made her weak." I explained. He really doesn't know what his words do to her. Once, when she was younger, she cried herself to sleep because Alex told her she's ugly. Well, I would cry too; he was always telling her how perfect she is, and then he threw that harsh remark on her.

"Come inside. Quickly." I stood up and ran into the house.

Chris already laid Achelle on the couch when we entered our living room. I went into my ordination down the hall (I'm the pack doctor!) to take the oxygen machine and some of my other medical stuff. I brought the mask to her face and turned the machine on. She should be fine after this.

"Why do you hate her so much?" I looked at Alex and he just hung his head low.

"I have my reasons. And no, I'm not telling you anything about it."

I knew it. Stubborn idiot.

...

10 minutes after receiving oxygen, Achelle's heart caught the normal rhythm again. She was breathing normally, it looked like she's asleep. I turned off the machine and told Alex to take everything back to the ordination. Five more minutes passed, and then we heard a whimper. Achelle is waking up.

"Darling...open your eyes." Chris lightly said. I took her hand and rubbed small circles over her knuckles. From the corner of my eye, I saw Alex's eyes flash with something. Like he was remembering something; maybe a flashback hit him. It disappeared as quickly as it appeared. He is so bad at hiding things from me. Just like Achelle...

"Ach. Mama B. speaking. Please wake up." I kissed her palm and she immediately opened her big blue eyes.

"Morning, sleepyhead." Chris smiled to her. Aww, my man is such a cutie.

"Anut...uncle...where...what happened?"

"You fainted. Then your heartbeat slowed down, you got me so worried..." I explained to her.

"Oh. The last thing I remember is yelling at Alex and then I felt like something stabbed me in my chest."

"Oh my God! The stabbing must be the sign that your wolf is going to break free soon. Your birthday is in a month, right?"

"Right." She smiled. "Anyway, I didn't mean to upset you, I apologize. And say sorry to Alex from me. I shouldn't have yelled at him. I don't know what has gotten into me. Tell him I'm really sorry." This girl I swear...she didn't even do anything wrong, yet here she is, feeling bad for 'hurting' Alex. I think she just hurt his big ego.

"I heard you, they don't have to be the messengers." I sent him a glare and mouthed 'Say you're sorry too!'. He shook his head. Jesus, I'll rip my hair out because of his behaviour!

"O-Okay. How long was I out?"

"Only for about 15 minutes love. We had to plug you to an oxygen machine so your body could recover. You were very exausted and I don't understand why. But what's more important is that you're okay." I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me too and then pulled back. She smiled to Chris who pecked her forehead and then, she stood up.

"I should go now...thank you for the help, I appriciate it." She turned around and bumped into Alex. 

Alex...stay normal.

"Sorry." She tried to pass him, but he stood in her way. "May I just pass? I said I'm sorry...? I didn't mean to bum..." She started explaining herself. Is this how it looks to be bullied? And she's shaking so badly...like she's about to collapse. But Alex did something that really surprised me. And made me proud, in a way.

"No. I'm sorry. And you may pass now." He stepped aside and she quickly went out, but no before greeting us on the way out.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

My mate was claping.

"Bravo, my son. You finally did something good. And to inform you, I will pass you my title when you find your mate. That means in a month and a half when your birthday comes."

"Wha...okay. Okay. I guess I can wait that long." He went through his hair with his hand and then ran out of the house.

END OF ANNABELLE'S P.O.V.