Chapter 14

"Leeah, wake up." I lightly shook the little girl who was sleeping beside me.

"Nooo..." She mumbled.

"We have to get out of bed. It's the ball day." She immediately opened her eyes.

"Awex's baw?!" She screamed excitely.

"That's right. Now, we need to eat breakfast and maybe bake some cookies, watch a movie...and then we'll go to Luna's house. Okay?" I said.

"Yes! Let's goooo!" She started to jump on the bed.

"Piggy back ride to the kitchen?" I offered.

"Wooohoo!!" Lee jumped on my back and put her tiny arms around my neck.

"What are we eating for breakfast?"

"Hmm...pwanecakes!!" She was so adorable with that baby talk.

"Chocolate pane cakes?"

"Yes."

We entered the kitchen and I put her on the counter. I put the water for coffee to heat and started to make the pane cake mix. Lee was happily swinging her legs and humming a song.

"Take my phone and play some music." I told her. She took the phone from beside her and opened my music list. She squealed in happiness when she found the song she was looking for. Oh, and yes, she knows how to read - perfectly.

Hello by Adele started to play.

"I wike this."

"Me too." I sang along. The song is so beautiful. Adele really has a talent.

"Hello from the outside,

At least I can say that I've tried,

To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart,

But it don't matter,

It clearly doesn't tear you apart

Anymore..."

"HEWOOOO!!" Leeah sang. That girl is going to break hearts when she grows up.

My coffee was made and so were the pane cakes. I made cocoa for my queen and told her to go and sit at the table.

"Here you go." I placed a plate filled with chocolate pane cakes who were decorated with chocolate sprinkles and honey in front of her. "And your cocoa." She smiled and than dug in her meal.

I just took my coffee and sat beside her. I took a sip of the delicious liquid.

"Ache?" Leeah spoke.

"Yes, baby?"

"Are you going to dwance with Awex?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"You have to! You awe bweutifuw and he will dwance with you." She smiled on her statement. Oh, Leeah...

"How about we both dance with Alex?"

"No. You alone, Lee alone." She frowned at my offer.

"Okay, my queen. Now eat your breakfast so we can go and have some fun."

"Make up?"

"Make up it is."

...

After I did Leeah's make up, it was already noon, so I went to prepare us something for lunch. I made lasagna and when we ate, we ended up in the living room, watching TV. We fell asleep after a while and I woke up around 5 pm. I woke Leeah up to wash her face and collect her stuff to take her home.

We both took a bath and wore some warm clothes. I let her hair down and put a beanie on her head - I did the same with myself. It was already 6:30 pm when we were done.

"Take your Uggs and wear them. I'll go grab mine." I ran up the stairs and into my room. I opened the wardrobe and took out my black Uggs. When I got down, Leah already had her coat and shoes on.

"Did you take everything with you?" I asked while putting my coat on.

"Mhm." I took her hand and her bag from the floor. We exited the house and locked it.

"Let's go, baby girl." And with that, we took off.

...

"Annabelle!" I called after her. It was now almost 8 pm. The ball had already started at 7 pm.

"Achelle!! Finally!" She ran up to me in a magnificent black dress and white heels. "Come on! I need to get you ready before 9 pm!"

She took my hand and dragged me up to the room in the attic. I was dragging Lee behind.

"Sit there." She pushed me towards the swing. "I have to call Tara."

And with that she took off her heels and ran down the steps, barefoot.

"She's funny." Lee giggled and I laughed at her remark. That was true.

10 minutes passed and finally, Tara and mama appeared.

"Thank God." I said. Leeah run up to her mother and hugged her.

"Hello, girls." Tara smiled.

"Are we starting soon? My ass hurts from all the sitting." I spoke.

"Belle, give me the box." Tara extended her arms and mama did the wanted.

"Ach, open it." Tara said and put the box in front of me. I took the lid off.

"Well go on, take it out." I took the dress out and stood up.

"Wow. I'm so wearing this." I squealed.

"Go for it. We'll be in my room." Annabelle spoke.

"Okay." They left me and I took off my clothes. I carefully wore the dress. It hugged me perfectly! Oh, my God. I took the heels and slid them on my feet. I can stand and walk in them, wooohoo! I thought I'd fall on my butt right away - seems like I was really born for this. I took the tiara with me and went down the steps. I knocked on mama B.'s room. The door was opened and a second later and I was already sitting on a chair.

"We'll do your hair and make up. Tara will braid your hair and put the tiara on, and I'll just apply some mascara, eyeliner and a lip gloss on. You okay with that?" Annabelle explained.

"Of course. Start." I answered.

They were done in a matter of minutes.

"I need to grab my camera!! You look phenomenal!" Mama said and went out of the room.

Tara was staring at me. "What?" I asked confused.

"You look wonderful. And I have something to finish your look." She took her purse and gave me another black box.

"Don't tell me." I stopped her. "Is it a necklace?" She smiled and nodded. She opened the box and there stood a turquoise crystal necklace.

"What for?"

"It is kinda fairy like. I don't know if you're going to like it." She laughed.

"You can change your outfits with it. And you will always have clothes on when you shift back to your human form if you wear it." That. Is. SO. COOL!

"Thaaank youu! I love it!!" I happily screamed. "Help me put it on!" I lifted the braid from my neck and Tara clipped the necklace around it. "It's really beautiful, thank you." I hugged my aunt.

"No problem, honey." She smiled.

"Here I am! I was photographing the boys and the camera was nowhere to be found. But I've got it!" Mama B. happily explained.

"Acheee!!" Lee entered the room, dressed in a white ballerina dress and some black flats. She looked up and her jaw opened. "Wow." She said. I just laughed and took her in my arms.

We took several photos and were now going to the ball room. I have to say I'm pretty nervous.

We entered the huge room.

Let's begin the chase.