Welcome to the Fu-Bar

They ride down the road. Everyone has calmed down about what happened yesterday. Citizen Z is in the radio as they drive into Kansas.

Citizen Z talks about the death of Garnett. Warren sits in the back seat trying to get over it.

Addy and Mack are in front of everyone else on a motorcycle, as everyone else in the truck.

They run over something and they get a flat. The hood of the truck hisses and steams. Addy and Mack pull over.

10k climbs out from the back and crawls under the truck.

"Radiator?" Mack asks

"Yeah." Doc answers disappointed

"Fixable?"

"Don't know." Doc says

"Gee, if we only had a mechanic." Murphy says sarcastically as he looks at Warren who is sitting in the car with her head rested on the open window.

Ace walks over and slaps Murphy upside the head. Murphy complains and rubs the spot she hit.

"You got to let her deal, man. She's got that post-traumatic stress." Doc says

"She's got post-traumatic stress? The whole worlds got post-traumatic stress. Actually there isn't anything post about it. We all got plain ol' present tense, all traumatic, all stress all the time. What makes her so special?" Murphy says.

He goes over to Warren who is asleep in the car.

Ace walks over to help 10k with the car. She crouches down to where he is.

Mack, Addy and Doc talk about them going to scout ahead. Mack wants to take Addy but Doc doesn't think it's safe.

They ride away and everyone else stands there dumbfounded.

"I found the leak in the radiator hose. Taped it up a little bit but, we're not going anywhere unless we get some water in there." 10k says

Doc pours everyone's water into the radiator hose.

"I'll drive." 10k suggests

"Knock yourself out, kid." Doc says

10k sits in the drivers seat and Doc in the passenger seat. Ace goes to climb in the back but Doc stops her.

"No, you're sitting in the car there's room now." Doc says

"What...I..n...uh...ughhhh, fine but if I die I'm blaming you." Ace says.

She wedges herself between Doc and 10k in the front.

10k stomps on the gas and they go flying forward. Ace clings onto the seat for dear life.

"Woah! Easy there, kid! Easy! Who taught you how to drive?" Doc says

"Ahhh...no one." He responds

"Oh god..." Ace says and buckles her seatbelt.

10k looks over at her and cracks a smile.

"Hands in the ten and the two. And easy on the gas." Doc instructs

♠️☣️ Time skip ☣️♠️

They drive down the never ending deserted road. All is quiet until they drive up to a split in the road.

"Go right." Murphy says poking his head out from the back seat.

"Why right?" Ace asks

"Why not?" Murphy says

"Okay then." Ace mumbles

10k is about to turn left but Ace puts her hand on the wheel and turn him in the right direction.