five; the realization

I am never saying "I want to die" ever again

I am never saying "I want to die" ever again. The moment I was placed in a situation where I was about to die I panicked really bad. I'm currently writing this in the hospital actually.

I don't want to die.

There's so much I want to do and haven't done, and it seems that stressing over everything isn't going to get me anywhere.

However, I did meet Spider-Man during my breakdown in a burning room. Not the situation I was hoping we'd meet in, and now I do not stand by my theory about Peter being Spider-Man. After what I saw, there is no way Peter Parker can be Spider-Man. Spider-Man was so – nevermind, I guess I don't know Peter well enough to assume whether he could be Spider-Man or not.

I seriously thought I was going to die. But lo and behold, Spider-Man came to my rescue. I don't remember anything after he showed up, but the last thing I remember was hugging him so tight that he might've thought I was trying to kill him.

It was a nice hug. Probably one of the best hugs I've ever received (regarding the fact that I had a panic attack in the midst of a flaming sandwich shop). Now that I recall that memory I realize I never thanked him? Guess now I have an excuse to see him again.

Flash is supposed to pick me up and take me to school today but he's ten minutes late. I don't know if I should tell him what happened last night. Would he even care?