Mr. Personalities

(Note: any scenes or character that will be mentioned here are purely coincidental.

Btw: Ivan's name is pronounced as ee-van.)

------

Chapter 1:

Ivan's POV:

...2 years ago

"I won't accept it, Boss" Ivan says as Viktor is trying to convince him about giving him the full control on the Mafia.

"Why not?" His brows creased.

He controlled his emotions.

"Because I don't want them to have reasons to get out and control me" he said on a serious tone.

His jaw muscles ticked as he remembered how these 'people' in his head was created, he knew how his fúcked up head created them.

Viktor just stared at him, before he didn't know about his condition, but then he did.

He even saw of one them when they beat another Boss.

He on the other hand, trying to control them ever since the first time he met Ivan.

Yes, he has this condition, multiple personalities.

The condition started since he was twelve, the first time he saw his father and his men killed, Viktor's family.

Yes, he's the only bloodline of his criminal father.

And he loathe the blood that's running into him.

His one personality came when he saw how his father was just watching his men raping Viktor's pregnant mother, his head saw how violent and cruel life is, he wanted to put it a stop, he wanted to kill them, all of them.

Then he heard something and then it's like he's watching a film inside his head, while he was killing them all, including his demonic father.

He doesn't know Viktor at that time, but he helped him killed his own father.

He doesn't regret it

He was an orphan now.

Later on, he was being fostered by Viktor's uncle, and then a voice suddenly talked inside his head, the voice told him, he was the other him that he's going to help to survive to this world.

He said his name Bass, he's the violent personality, the personality that wanted to take over his 'normal' self.

He had an episode taking over before, he was screaming, crying and fighting Bass, he wanted to get out and control him when Viktor's uncle, trained and let Viktor run the gang.

That's why, Bass had the animosity towards Viktor.

Opposite of him, he was seeing Viktor as his brother, whereas, he created one personality again, which is Jazz, the caring,  the playful, the naughty brother to cheer Viktor before.

He doesn't know if Viktor is aware of all of these personalities, because he was giving him this leader of this... organization.

Right. He sighs.

This organization that Viktor is running is not just about violence, it's all about controlling this country about illegal mishaps.

But he's contented on just being the right hand man.

But now he surprised him about passing him the leadership.

"This..will help you, Ivan" Viktor said mysteriously.