Fusing

(Note: i dont want to trigger those who will read this, all of the scenes here are purely coincidental and the words are purely unintentional to trigger)

---

Chapter 41:

Ivan's POV:

Happiness?

It's understatement, that's what is he currently feeling right now, that euphoria that fills his chest, Francine's words are still ringing inside his ears, causing his heart to beat quickly.

That sweet voice of hers when she told him..

because I love you, Ivan..

He bit his lip because of the joy he's feeling.

Yes, the kilig he felt and he mentioned earlier.

He cannot help but to grin from ear to ear while preparing for her food.

He really can't believe his luck.

So she really loves me

He is really happy, like for the first time, someone is actually loving him, accepting for who he is and what is his condition.

He remembered her face while saying her I love yous.

Literally, his mind when on a blank because of what she confessed to him.

While he was frying her food he can't seemed to stop smiling.

His heart seemed to doubled..no, tripled its beats.

She loves me.

Dear God.

He's happy.. and horny.

She's the only person who could make him lovesick as a puppy, same time, run his libido hot.

He wanted to make love to her again earlier, but he didn't, he was thinking if she's still sore, so he satisfied himself by eating her sumptuous pússy.

He gulped loudly when her pleasure streaked face flashes into his head, while he was pleasuring her, he was watching how she was panting for breath, moaning and screaming his name.

He turned the induction cooker off and stirs her milk while still.

He could not believe that she is his now.

Heart..body..and he will do everything to posses her spirit.

His brows creased.

"Yes dumbass, her spirit , so you could already own her like you wanted it to be"

He cursed when he heard Bass's voice.

"Fúck you, Bass" he muttered, he doesn't want Francine to overhear him talking to himself...alone.

But unfortunately, he's not alone inside his head.

"Oh hoh! Someone is getting angry" Bass's voice is thick with teasing and sarcasm.

"Fuck--"

"I'm taking over, I want to talk with her--"

"No!" He quickly dodged the feeling of something wanting to get out.

"You dumbass, this is important, Jazzy boy,.. a little help here"

"What?"

His defense went off for a bit, that's their cue to get out.

And then darkness.

--