Micheal Wheeler x Reader: Can't Help Falling In Love Part Two

___________________________
Previously: As we entered the forest, the boys threw their bikes on the ground, I kicked up the kickstand on my f/c bike and ran after them, I fell back by 'accidentally' tripping on a rock, I looked in front of me to see Eleven glancing back at me, a bit of blood trickled from her nose, I hit my head in the process and whimpered in pain, the tears came back, Mike heard my cries and looked behind his shoulders, his eyes widened and he let go of El's hand, he rushed over to me "are you alright Y/n?! You're so clumsy..." he laughed and grabbed my waist, he helped me up once again, he thought for a minute before an idea popped into his head, he leaned down and kissed my head "better?" He asked as he gripped my hand tightly "y-yes" I stuttered, he smiled at me and let go of my hand, the feeling of warmth left my body as he let go "alright Y/n, let's go" he said as he caught up with El again.
___________________________

Mike let go of my hand and the feeling of warmth left my body "alright Y/n, let's go" he said as he caught up with El again, I sighed and trailed behind, Dustin and Lucas were joking around and talking about Micheal and Eleven's relationship, I stopped walking, none of the boys or El noticed though. Maybe I should just go home, they obviously wouldn't notice anyways. I sighed, I turned around and started walking "Y/n? Where are you going?" Mike asked as he approached me "I was gonna go home, I'm not feeling very good my heads-" "N/n, friends don't lie" he said as he once again grabbed my hand "what's wrong?" He smiled, I swear this boy is playing with my heart. I shook my head "I'm fine Micheal I just-" "please tell me" he plead as he looked at me sadly, I sighed "it's nothing" I said as I let go of his hand, he leaned in closer to my face "don't worry N/n! You'll be safe, you have El, Dustin, Lucas and I to keep you safe! I promise you won't trip over anymore rocks!" He laughed, yep, he was defiantly playing with me.

I nodded "I guess I could stay" I muttered, he smiled "wanna walk together?" He asked, I smiled and nodded happily, he intertwined our fingers "so, N/n, what's wrong? You can tell me! I'm your best friend!" As soon as he said those four words, I knew it was over, I would be stuck in the friend-zone for life, I was in love with my best friend, who's in love with a lab experiment. All evening those words were stuck in my head, I'm your best friend! It was all I could think about. I, a girl in love with the nicest boy on Earth, was stuck in the friend-zone, with a boy who possibly knows she likes him, and he's playing with her heart and making her fall even more in love. It was too much to handle, I felt like tears were going to burst out of my eyes at that moment. I was in love with a boy, but was nothing but a toy, he played with my heart until it broke, and now, I wish I never spoke. God, it sucks being in love.

__________________________
Comment if you want a part 3.